Referral Candy & Affiliate

Referral Candy & Affiliate

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)

This Apps is everything. Great

Lozi Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 1, 2016

I just started using this program, and being a not-so-technically skilled small business owner, this was scary. Naturally, I goofed up and didn't read something so when the referral program didn't work as I thought, I panicked. I contacted the tech support, got immediate emails, and the person assigned to me went directly to the engineers, looking for what went wrong, only to find that i skipped a step in the process. He was so kind about it and sent me an article walking through EVERY STEP of the piece I was missing. Never once did he blame me or show aggravation for having to search for something R.C. didn't do. Nope. He just rushed to help me fix it. I love this! Thank you, Bryan!!

Indiraskin
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 29, 2016

Incredibly powerful platform with fantastic customer support to help getting launched properly with best practices. DO NOT proceed with activating your campaign fully without going through the very helpful onboarding call with a ReferralCandy rep!

Higherhangers
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
November 26, 2016

I got this set up right before a week long Black Friday sale for my site. It has done wonders for my launch and I have seen a significant boost in sales from the referrals. Love it so far.

T Rex Sound
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 24, 2016

The service has proven to increase our sales month to month giving our customers the easy opportunity to share with their friends. The support offered by Ferry and the team has been 1st class, proactive in making sure we get the best out of the app and ever able to tailor the service to our individual business needs. Highly recommended for any business that wants to empower it's customers to create sales.

Magicmisteu
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 21, 2016

Great app and amazing customer service!

Wearhaus Inc
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited November 17, 2016

Interface is very easy to understand and follow. Support and Service are great!

Furbo Dog Camera
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 15, 2016

This is great, and good help from staff!

Bleiebilen No
Norway
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 3, 2016

Great app! Only just started using it and Ferry was so helpful getting it all set up. We look forward to increasing sales and awareness with this app! Thanks guys.

Imossi London
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 3, 2016

Fantastic customer service from Bryan and the support team at Referral Candy. Great Shopify App that allows our customers to be rewarded for referring friends.

David