Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

$49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Alvarae

customer service was extremely responsive and personable. He helped setup our first campaign step by step !

The Ollie World

Great app that has proved to be very beneficial with increasing sales. Derek Benito is our point of contact and he is very knowledgeable, responsive, and helpful.

Kuhfs 2

I just started using this app and had a few questions during the set up process. John from support was very helpful and quickly resolved the issues I was having. I also appreciate the emails they send out with suggestions and case studies to help you set up your referral program for success. Happy so far with this app.

Feed Smartfood

Great app and amazing support !! Really

Shopabaco

Jon at referral candy is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stanleebox

Excellent program to quickly get an affiliate or referral program started.

Hummingbird 9

Hi,

I had Ferry help with me my queries about ReferralCandy and he was excellent, a really good help. I have called 3x and each time spoken with Ferry, I have actually requested to have him help me.

Very happy with the customer service!! Would recommend!

Great job Ferry!!

Lozi Boutique

This Apps is everything. Great

Indiraskin

I just started using this program, and being a not-so-technically skilled small business owner, this was scary. Naturally, I goofed up and didn't read something so when the referral program didn't work as I thought, I panicked. I contacted the tech support, got immediate emails, and the person assigned to me went directly to the engineers, looking for what went wrong, only to find that i skipped a step in the process. He was so kind about it and sent me an article walking through EVERY STEP of the piece I was missing. Never once did he blame me or show aggravation for having to search for something R.C. didn't do. Nope. He just rushed to help me fix it. I love this! Thank you, Bryan!!

Higherhangers

Incredibly powerful platform with fantastic customer support to help getting launched properly with best practices. DO NOT proceed with activating your campaign fully without going through the very helpful onboarding call with a ReferralCandy rep!