Referral Candy ‑ Referral App

Referral Candy ‑ Referral App

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
ReferralCandy
4.9
September 2, 2020

The app is very versatile in nature and can be modified to fit many different needs and scenarios of a company, which is very convenient. The installation and integration process with third-party apps is also instant and does not come with any added hassle or worries. But, the thing I look most for when deciding on the right application to purchase is customer service and attention to detail. Shoutout to Dwight S., he was not only able to help answer any queries over email on a timely manner but was also very crucial in helping us get set up as quickly as possible given our short timeline for optimal set up. He offered to get on the phone with our team and help us figure all the details out so we can get started as soon as possible. Thank you Dwight!!

Zenergy
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 2, 2020

The app itself has some points of improvement, but I got excellent help from Referral candy's Tom. He really went all the way to find solutions to our problems and made sure we were happy in the end.

Sannan Ruokakassi
Finland
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 1, 2020

The application is great. Easy to move and serves well what is proposed. Support is very efficient. Jon served us very well and took all our doubts.

Dr. JONES
Brazil
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 1, 2020

Easy to install and set up, fast and good customer Service in case of doubt or problem.
We totally recommend

washaby.fr
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited September 1, 2020

Dwight was super quick, helpful and polite with helping me sort out something with my account. I've been able to temporarily, pause... test and get back on track with everything despite it being confusing at first. I plan to be using this as I start my new store.

zorimi