Referral Candy ‑ Rewards

Referral Candy ‑ Rewards

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
ReferralCandy
1908 reviews
4.9
June 2, 2020

Great service by Benz. Highly recommend scheduling in a call after you sign up. Referral candy has given us a few extra thousand in sales per month. Definitely worth the money.

Bubble Tea Club
Time spent using app: 21 days
June 1, 2020

Excellent App - good way to get a referral campaign up an running in a short amount of time.

I have a support call scheduled with the team to get further ideas to improve my campaign performance. Really useful and insightful call, that delivered some very valuable tips, that I will be trialling. Both Desmond and Derek were very helpful and knowledgable.

Moasure
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 29, 2020

Jon did a great job answering all of our questions. Thank you very much for all of the assistance. We highly recommend the app.

Enhanced Recovery Drink
Time spent using app: 22 days
May 28, 2020

Even though we are still checking this app out to see if everything works for us, the staff is very helpful. Karen helped me today to figure out how to integrate referral candy with Klaviyo.

Tales and Tails GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 28, 2020

Unfortunately, finally we didn't work with them because we need a very picky process. But Dwight and all the Referral team has done an amazing job. we really hope that they can develop soon the solution that we need so we can start working together.

Rufus Club