Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

$49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Furbo Jp

Great service and great customer support!

Simplyearth

I love referralcandy's customer support they're all awesome especially Adam and John they rock! When you have a problem they will always give you solutions and they never give up until a certain concern is not yet fixed.

2/1/2018 - Karen assisted us for a reward issue. We found what seems to be the problem and now checking with our manager since its a custom reward related. Very accommodating and friendly vibe which is great :)

2/22/2018 - Tippy was cool! He always helped me look for things and he's so friendly.

Alvarae

customer service was extremely responsive and personable. He helped setup our first campaign step by step !

The Ollie World

Great app that has proved to be very beneficial with increasing sales. Derek Benito is our point of contact and he is very knowledgeable, responsive, and helpful.

Kuhfs 2

I just started using this app and had a few questions during the set up process. John from support was very helpful and quickly resolved the issues I was having. I also appreciate the emails they send out with suggestions and case studies to help you set up your referral program for success. Happy so far with this app.

Feed Smartfood

Great app and amazing support !! Really

Shopabaco

Jon at referral candy is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stanleebox

Excellent program to quickly get an affiliate or referral program started.

Hummingbird 9

Hi,

I had Ferry help with me my queries about ReferralCandy and he was excellent, a really good help. I have called 3x and each time spoken with Ferry, I have actually requested to have him help me.

Very happy with the customer service!! Would recommend!

Great job Ferry!!