Referral Candy ‑ Referral App

The most trusted app to easily launch your referral program

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rocketiaq

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Karen has been an awesome rep. She is very responsive and helpful. My only complaint with RC is that the only payment option is paypal. That is very limiting for a lot of customers. Please add more payment options!

Kuhfs 2

I just started using this app and had a few questions during the set up process. John from support was very helpful and quickly resolved the issues I was having. I also appreciate the emails they send out with suggestions and case studies to help you set up your referral program for success. Happy so far with this app.

Seektheuniq

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to work with the team. They are quick and responsive to your needs.

Livefashionable

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Automated, largely set-and-forget it programs are great when they work, and this has. The only downside is that we still experience a low amount of fraud that doesn't get flagged. Nonetheless, the overall ROI and experience has been quite positive. Support has been responsive, too.

The Sox Box Retail

Time spent using app Over 6 years

I have been working with Ferry at Referral Candy for over a month now. He has been excellent to communicate with. I always have prompt responses from the team at Referral Candy. They are really interested in helping you have the best referral program you can have.

Bella Materna

Time spent using app About 4 years

Thank you for making a great referral app RC! I like that I can create different programs for referral; and ultimately that you make many different pay back options to our customers who are sharing the love. Referral Candy makes it easy to share the love back to our customers! Bella Materna loves Referral Candy.
Missing a star because I have to pay through Pay Pal. Just want it on my Shopify invoice or direct...

Msm Test

Location India

Appreciate Benjamin's prompt support on all matters. We recommend.

Lstn

Time spent using app About 2 years

Good app, we don't use it a lot anymore but when we were it was great.

Modify Watches

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great product. Seamless Shopify integration. Helpful support team. Support isn't immediate, but always got a response within a day, usually much shorter. The out of the box version isn't the prettiest, but pay a little extra and you can fully customize your pages. Well worth it.

Wellafide

Time spent using app About 3 years

Easy to set up. Still trying to figure out how to limit referral discounts so that onky the referrer see it. Other than that the sysstem works well for referring.