Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lykke Kaffegårdar

Location Sweden

Great customer service from Val. Just started with the app and looking forward to seeing how it improves sales!

January 23, 2022

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Val

Nutr Machine

Response time was fast. Lorraine was very helpful! Different options were suggested and given which is critical when making a decision.

December 28, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! Feel free to reach out if you have other questions - Lorraine

Humanitarian Clothing GmbH

Location Germany

A good app that is easy to set up.
The Referralcandy support-team is great! JC was very helpful and nice.

You're welcome! If you have any concerns, just let us know. - JC

The Trust Society

Location France

Stats are not very complete and it is hard to follow your perfs. But the support is super reactive. Katherine was really helpful ! I wanted to make some changes on the app and she helped me a lot ! Thanks !

December 21, 2021

We appreciate and value your feedback! If you have any concerns, just let us know. - Katherine

Monogram

Great support from Jon! Only thing i wish was better was the ability to pay invoices manually so we can control payments.

Thanks for the feedback! If you have any concerns, just let us know. - Jon

Ölich

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Super App! Klappt alles hervorragend. Wir sind sehr glücklich über den guten Support und die Funktionen.

December 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! If you need further help, feel free to let us know! - Jon

Dormly

Location Netherlands

Nice app and good support, some things look unclear at the start but once set up it works very well. Also special thanks to Mardie for the great support!

December 2, 2021

Thanks for the review! If there's anything that is still unclear, we're always here to help! - Mardie

Out Of Marbles

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It is a good app, with good support. However, if you are a smaller store like mine is, then I would first recommend to get other marketing channels up and running, like SEO and ads, etc... Referrals are probably among last to sort out, because they are based on your existing traffic numbers and it has a monthly subscription so there is that to account for.

October 28, 2021

Hey there, I can see how the returns don't seem to justify the cost. I do think there is room to optimize the campaign with some expert help from our team of Success Managers.

If you don't mind giving us another shot, I'm happy to extend the free trial to 3 months to see how we can make this better the second time around. We'll be reaching out to you separately to schedule a call. Hope to hear from you. - Nickey

The Original Flip Flap Company

I had some issues getting it all set up correctly and Karen patiently guided me through and made helpful suggestions I had not considered. Apparently great customer service isn't dead. Who knew?

October 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Karen will be delighted to hear it! - Tom

Ultimate Autographs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Mardie was great with customer service. Thanks, Mardie. The only flaw I have found is the need to have a developer to change a crucial part of the program.

October 25, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback! If you have any concerns, just let us know. - Mardie