Referral Candy

Referral Candy | Reviews

by ReferralCandy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

Better by Less

Easy set up and excellent customer service! Jelson was always very helpful and took the time to help us step by step to solve our problem. He also took every opportunity to give us additional recommendations to improve our program.

November 29, 2021

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Jelson

Herbalize Store FR

Amazing customer support! Dwight was the best - I could count on him to assist me with any questions that I have. Thank you!

November 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Dwight will be delighted to hear it! - Tom

GuardTree

We haven't implemented the app yet but so far their customer support has been great. Maddie was very quick to reply and assist.

November 24, 2021

We're here for you if you need further help. You can always reach out to us! - Mardie

Mother Root

Amazing customer support! Cris was a great help - I can count on him to assist me with any questions that I have. Thank you!

November 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback! If you need help again, just let us know - Cris

BloomChic

I just reached out for the customer service and the guy named dwight was so very helpful and assisted us for over 1 hr on call,now we got all our questions clear,cant wait to work with dwight again,and will definitely try using the referral app ,thank you referral !thank you dwight!

We're glad you're happy! Reach out any time! - Dwight

Waeve

Lorraine was very helpful in answering our questions regarding initial referral emails and reminders! Great app and even better customer service.

Thank you for the kind words. Reach out any time! - Lorraine

Lazartigue

Jon was extremely helpful and available. Thanks to him I will managed to get my referral programm ready :) Léonore

November 23, 2021

We're glad to be of help in launching your referral program! If you have any concerns, just let us know. - Jon

Hattingley Valley Wines

Jon was very helpful and answered all of my questions very quickly. I would recommend this app to any Shopify store owner.

Thank you for the recommendation! Reach out any time! - Jon

ecosia-test

Great App and even greater Support! Mardie & Jelson were super helpful in getting us up & running. A lot of flexibility, a lot of customization possible and even multilanguage support.

November 18, 2021

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Derek

Extra9 (Extra Nice)

Caye was really helpful. i just install the app and she was really kind to assist me for all my doubts and uncertain while i am exploring. hope my sales will booast !

November 17, 2021