Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Adventure E-Bikes

Referral Candy is a great app to unlock more potential customers. Jon from support was very courteous and helpful and got back to me fast about my inquiry. Thanks, guys!

July 14, 2021

Thanks for your kind review. Glad Jon could help! - Darren F

Cucu & Lolotte

L'application mérite d'être connue. Néanmoins, elle doit être significativement améliorée. L'ergonomie initiale n'est pas du tout engageante. Le support est en l'occurrence très efficace et vous aide à construire des programmes de fidélité de qualité.

July 2, 2021

I have shared your feedback with our team. Thank you very much for leaving us a great review! - Derek

Volcano Coffee Works

JC was very helpful with the multi-reward programme set up and answering my questions! Thank you very much :)

Thank you very much for the awesome review, I am glad I was able to help! - JC

Stanbarry

Great app, and Jon is the man ;-) Had a few issues and he helped me super quickly and profesionally. <3

July 2, 2021

I appreciate the kind words! Thanks for leaving us a great review and write us any time! - Jon D.

Stündenglass - Gravity Perfected

Mardie with support helped explain everything regarding approvals in terms we could understand. A+++

Very glad I was able to help. Thank you for the review! - Mardie

Aaavio.com

surprisingly easy to set up and great support from the team. Just started our store alunch two days back hope to see more from this app helping us excel sales

June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! — Lorraine G.

Bambooi Beauty & Care

Can’t wait to see the results from this app! Very easy to set up, great customisability and excellent customer support. Thank you Jon for your assistance. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

June 29, 2021

We appreciate your kind words. I'll be sure to let Jon know -- Jaime R.

Knödelkult

Great support! Dwaight is the Best <3
helped me a lot with few topics and setting things up ;-)
greeeez

June 29, 2021

You're very welcome, and we'll share your thanks with Dwight! -Bryan B.

Tato Delivery

I am just starting to set the app up, and it seems to be very easy to use. Support has been amazing until now!

June 29, 2021

Glad to hear it! Let us know if we can help in any way! - Bryan B.

NOMO

Brilliant customer support from the Referral Candy team - both Katherine (live chat) and Benz (email) have been really helpful along the way.

June 29, 2021

Great to hear, I'll pass you on your thanks! - Jaime R.