Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Customer acquisition through referrals and affiliate marketing

Tobias & the Bear

We had some issues with integrating to our email provider but Derek was super helpful at fixing them for us. Excited to see referrals start to come through!

Sola Wood Flowers

Great app, great service, excited to see the outcome over the weeks to come. Thanks again, Meagan for your help!

Skyba Socks

Great customer service! Mardie was very helpful in getting this setup. I highly recommend trying this app.

Boogie Bikes

I received excellent support and options to get done what I think it will take to really grow my business and get word of mouth advertising really going!

OTHERWORLD

Karen was extremely helpful and friendly!!! Highly recommend. App is easy to use and integrates nicely with Shopify.

Evening Land Vineyards

We are requiring a unique and more complex integration than most, and though we are still working toward a full integration, Derek has been great support during the process of trying to integrate. He checks in daily to get a progress report, offer helpful advice, and make sure we're taking the right steps. Thanks, Derek!

VitaRx

This is an easy to use / set up app and if you get stuck their customer service is very responsive. Definitely worth checking out!

Turmeron USA

Awesome support from Jon! Knowledgeable and great help always.. very patient and professional in understanding and solving my queries.. keep up the good job!

MindJournal

Support in setting up this App was second to none. The lovely Karen took time with dealing with my barrage of questions above and beyond what's standard or expected. It's refreshing to have support staff which treat you as a person and genuinely seem to want to help. Keep up the good work KAREN

NRG Offsets

Given that we just launched our campaign I cannot comment on the performance yet but the Customer Service has surpassed my expectations. Derek has been responsive, informative, and overall a great resource while setting up our program. He went above and beyond making sure I could customize to meet our company needs. I look forward to seeing how the campaign performs.