Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Customer acquisition through referrals and affiliate marketing

Fish to Go

We are currently setting up our referral program and Derek was here all along answering every questions we had ! App is looking great and it is very easy to use. Keep up the good work guys :) and thanks for helping.

Petal

Benz in their customer service department was extremely helpful with my set-up. Already seeing some customers sharing my referral links

Stonz

Referral Candy still the best referral program app out there. Definitely there's room for improvement and their support is aware of it as they keep improving the app and service. Very responsive support and Jon has always been super helpful

ProLon® Europe

The app is really great. It works great and has helped me increase my sales. I had some initial difficulties in connecting to the site, but the assistance immediately helped me to solve the problem and for this I thank the assistant Dwight who helped me.

Misswood

Everything ok, Product and customer team is fine......................................................

KingdomDripLife

App is looking good so far. There is a bit of a learning curve so I would suggest contacting the help desk professionals. Derek is the agent that helped me and was the bomb.com answering all my questions. Very patient and fun to work with.

JARMINO

Great product, great customer service by Dwight!! I can heavily recommend the App and its team........

Naughty Nuts GmbH

Great App and outstanding support. Dwight Salagsag helped me quickly and friendly with a minor issue. Def highly recommended to increase sales and improve customer loyalty.

Euka

Great app, and awesome customer support (shout out to Jon!) for helping us solve a critical issue with speed and ease.

Charleston Shoe Company

We have been searching for a referral program for awhile and ended up with RC. After logging in on my own I was having issues navigating and building out all our communications and understanding the integration. Thankfully I used the "chat" option and Karen popped up as my saving grace! She was concise, friendly, and SUPER easy to work with and walked me through everything without ever making me feel like my questions were stupid. Thanks to her we were able to build out quickly versus what would have taken me days while I explored. Highly recommend working with their service team to get you up and running quickly!