Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Primal Strength & Balance

Katherine was super fast and efficient when I had a question and helped me figure out the questions I had. A+

July 18, 2022

Wow! Thanks for this awesome review. I really appreciate it. As always, please feel free to reach out anytime you need help. :)
- Katherine

209 Lebanese Wine

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app About 2 months

amazing support from the team, especially Vino. Managed to solve my problem efficiently and followed up on it

July 18, 2022

Thank you for this review. I really appreciate it! :)
- Vino

Shavejack

Location Switzerland

We've just installed the app. Super fast and great customer support. Thank you Jessa! Keep up the good work.

July 12, 2022

I really appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much and please reach out to us anytime you need assistance.
- Jessa

The Real Cereal Company

Getting started with a complex setup with Klaviyo and Shopify was super easy thanks to the amazing support team and especially JC! Thank you so much, looking forward to seeing the results.

July 12, 2022

We are also looking forward to seeing great results on your referral campaign. Thank you for reaching out to us today and let us know anytime you need help. :)
- Jc

The Roasterie

I reached out to customer service about an issue setting up the app. Jon responded immediately and was very helpful and professional helping me get connected to the engineers to resolve the issue.

July 12, 2022

We are here anytime you need help! Thanks for this great feedback.
-Jon

woom bikes USA

Jon was super helpful in answering all of my questions! He provided thorough answers and supplemental resources.

July 12, 2022

Pleasure is all mine. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I really appreciate it.
- Jon

Speed Hound

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

So far the app is working great! I ran into a slight issue when importing my CSV file, but Jon was able to figure out the issue and get it fixed. Amazing customer support!

July 12, 2022

We are so happy to know that our campaign is working well for you. Thanks also for your time today and reach out anytime you need help. :)
- Jon

MIRET eco sneakers

Location Croatia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I needed help with some Klaviyo features and Jessa from RC support was extremely helpful and quick with her replies. The app itself is easy to set up and to use.

July 12, 2022

You did well too during the troubleshooting steps, and thank you for your kind words.
- Jessa

Amberjack

Needed help with support to get things started but their support team was great - very helpful and responded quickly.

July 12, 2022

My pleasure! Let us know anytime you need help. Thank you again for the review.
- Vino

Nada Toothbrush

We started using Referral Candy and so far its been great. We needed some help from support and JC Fajardo was super helpful—great service.

July 12, 2022

Thank you for this review and we are so happy that you liked our services! :)
- Jc