Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Keychron | Wireless Mechanical Keyboards for Mac, Windows and Android

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 3 years

Good service, helpful and prompt response. Thumbs up to Tom. Could be good if ReferralCandy can connect with Shopify flow. Also, it could be expensive.

June 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. We'll do our best to earn that fifth star! - Darren F.

Fitlife Foods

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Customer service was super helpful and responsive. They answered all my questions in a timely manner.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the review! We will work even harder to earn that 5th star. - Bryan B.

Koy Clothing

Great service - Jon Dolor from Referral Candy was very helpful and informative regarding other ways in which we can improve our results. Thank you

May 20, 2021

Thanks for the review, happy that I was able to help. We'll work even harder to earn that 5th star. -- Jon D.

In Other Good News

Location Australia

I'm in the process of setting it up, Derek from the CS team was helpful with the issues I was having

May 13, 2021

Glad Derek was able to help. We'll work even harder to earn that 5th star! -- Jaime R.

AP-UNIFORMS

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing customer service! Derek helped me with the whole process and answered all my questions :) !

Chāmpo

Just started using this app, it's really easy to set up and the support from the team (Benz) has been great and really helpful. Looking forward to seeing performance now we are live.

Tuf Cookie

Location Belgium

Dwight from the customer service team was very helpful and quick to respond with the details. This is also valid for the rest of the customer service team. They asked me with all the questions I had. The app is useful and you can customize the templates with your own language etc. but for a small company like us a little bit too expensive at this point of time. I would prefer if it was just a monthly cost besides also adding a commission for them.

Rigby

Time spent using app About 1 month

I wish there was more flexibility with the design customization, but the customer support was very responsive and answered all of my questions very quickly.

shrimps

We downloaded this app to try the refer to a friend option. It does integrate well, there is no need of extra coding unless you want to customise the interfaces a bit more. It does integrate with Mailchimp, but haven't quite understood yet if it syncs the info automatically or you have to push them every time. The support team is quite helpful, I spoke to Dwight to get help with the Mailchimp integration part.

inne shop

Location Germany

Have just integrated this - so I have not been able to fully try it out yet but I had a number of questions on integration and setup (since we have a unique product + subscription) and Derek from customer service was super helpful! He helped me continuously until we sorted it out and set up the program the way I wanted to.