Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

BrainLuxury

Dwight was really helpful and responded fast just when we needed it. HE helped us with Mailchimp sync and contacting them solved the problem fast.

May 20, 2021

I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Dwight. Thank you so much for the review! -- Bryan B.

LuluCartoons

Jon is super helpful and answered all of my questions. Tried so many different referral apps, this one is definetely my favorite

May 20, 2021

Glad to know Jon was able to help get everything sorted. Thank you for the review! -- Bryan B.

Batmaid Club

Benz from customer service has been an amazing support in setting up our account (& fast!). Their product is great and versatile (Klaviyo integration, multilangual, etc) and their customer support is top-notch.
Highly recommended!!

May 20, 2021

Thanks so much for the awesome review, happy to help any time! -- Benz J.

My Good Protective Sis

Lorraine, the Referral Candy representative, went above and beyond to honor a promotion I was offered, even though that particular promotion was no longer offered. So far, the application has been easy to use. Customer support is superb. Will be recommending to others.

May 20, 2021

So glad I was able to help. Please write back if you need anything. -- Lorraine G.

Goodspread

Although I am just getting started with Referral Candy, the support team and especially Derek has been extremely patient and helpful. Derek walked me through the entire process carefully and I very much appreciated that. Thank you!

Appreciate the kind words, happy I was able to help! -- Derek

Homemade Dubai

i haven't used the app yet, but the customer service & developer team are amazing! Super quick to respond

May 13, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! I'll pass on your kind words to our entire team. -- Bryan B.

Beerfunding

I love this application and the customer service is incredibly good... Thank you Tomas for all your help.

May 12, 2021

Thank you for five stars! Reach out any time! - Tom

TinyWorlds

The support I received from Jon was great! Jon answered my questions patiently. Thank you very much.

May 7, 2021

So glad I was able to help. Thanks and be sure to write us if you need anything else. -- Jon D.

Devon + Lang

The support that I have received from Derek and the rest of the team has been great. I have seen this app generate sales for us, and I plan on continuing to use it in the future.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Derek will be delighted to hear it! - Bryan B.

IZAAK AZANEI

I just downloaded Referral Candy and so far it's good. I had to contact their support team for some minor help and I was lucky to get assisted by Benz. She's super helpful and smart. I offered a good deal for my other website which I think is cool - surely will be in touch once I decided to use the app for my other site.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for the five stars! Reach out any time! - Benz J.