Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

$49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Rena's Recipe

I just started to use this app so I'm still not sure how much it could be effective but I'm hoping it will work well for our business! When I had some questions about how the app works, Jelson and Benz explained it so well. The customer service is pretty impressive!

December 16, 2021

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Jelson and Benz know! - Tom

JuvaBun

The app is great, still haven't seen how customers react. But their customer service is amazing!
They literally explained everything I needed help with. Thank you Mardie, Benz and Jon :)

December 15, 2021

We're glad to hear you were delighted! If there's anything unclear with the app, just let us know - Derek

TONI CORE

I cannot say anything about the performance yet but the setup was very easy. One thing that I'd like to change is to ease the switch between languages. This was a bit of a hassle since I needed to translate a lot of phrases from English to German manually. Other than that everything was great. The customer support I received from Benz, Jelson and Cris was outstanding. Thank you guys!

December 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback! If you have any concerns, just let us know. - Derek

RapidTests

Mardie was very helpful in helping me set up Referral Candy. She walked me through the whole process until I was able to get everything sorted out. I was impressed with her customer service

December 15, 2021

We're glad to hear we impressed you! If you need further help, feel free to reach out! - Mardie

Apothia

Mardie on the customer service team was great! Ran me through how each email and notification delivered to our customers!

December 13, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! Reach out any time! - Mardie

Lofree | Nostalgic Wireless Keyboards & Speakers

The support is the best I have seen so far. Each step of the way you can chat with them and they support you every step of the way.

December 13, 2021

We're glad Benz was able to help! - Tom

MyPITBOARD

I have yet to activate the app, but I am very impressed with the setup process so far. I have already used the chat to get clarification and Lorraine was very helpful. I can't wait to see how this app helps in my referral program.

December 10, 2021

Glad to be of service! If you need help, just let us know - Lorraine

Ktchn Apothecary

We thought we had a good referral program going but results were dismal. We started using the Referral Candy app and the first day referrals went up substantially and continued every day since. Trying to learn more about the app I got things messed up and didn't know what to do - that's when Jon Dolor contacted me. He told me he could see I was having a problem, I explained it to him and like magic he fixed it! Love this app for the results, the ease of use and for the amazing support of the staff!

December 10, 2021

We're so happy to hear of your feedback! If you have any concerns, just let us know. - Jon

Alphard Golf USA

The app is easy to use. Looking to get more sales. Dwight has been responsive. Highly recommended!!!

December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! — Dwight

Good Protein FR

Mardie really helped me out achieve my goals and had answers for all my questions! Really good customer support!

December 8, 2021