Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Customer acquisition through referrals and affiliate marketing

rippleyogawear

Currently, for personal reasons of the company, we have chosen not to use the program even though it is great.
The customer service that Mardi gave along the way in trying to work with the program was full of listening, patience and accessibility.
When the company will be able to operate with the program I will contact Mardi directly knowing that she can give me all the answers and help we need.

SCRUNCHIZ

Very helpful and easy to use. Also the support team is great ! Karen answered quickly and really helped me resolving the problems I encountered so I'm really satisfied !

Merlette

Very thankful for Derek for his help setting this up! The process was a bit confusing as there were many steps, but Derek was very responsive and answered all of our many questions. Would not have been able to set this up without him! Excited to see how it goes once we fully launch the program.

Gordon Street Coffee

Had some issues setting up a few emails but Jon was really helpful...great to get such a quick response and solution. Many thanks

Glitzy Living

Hoping for the best with this app..Thanks for the support team, i have talked with several of them as i am setting it up, thanks to Tom, Mardie and the rest of the team. Will write a review again once the app is up and running.

Mia Adora

So happy with the customer service provided by Referral Candy. I contacted them by LiveChat and Mardie replied to my message in seconds. She was so kind and helpful. This is so important for any service you provide: how fast and efficient you reply back to your customers' concerns. Thank you so much again, Mardie, YOU ROCK! The software's been working great till now. A very friendly interface and clear information provided all the time. Highly recommended

byRuby

Brilliant customer service from JC, he was proactive, responded to queries efficiently and I feel we will now get the best out of what Referral Candy has to offer. Many thanks JC!

Niyama Sol

Derek has been so helpful with helping our company implement this platform! The platform is very easy to use.

JRINK by Purée

Derek really helped us sign up another business account. The back end is pretty easy to use and it's a good way to generate new leads/ sales.

bamblueglasses

Great app and easy to use! Good customer service - Benz was very helpful with my questions/concerns. Worth it if you generate enough sales.