Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Trotters

This is our first time launching a referral program on our website and ReferralCandy and Adam have made it an easy, straightforward process from start to finish. Adam was on hand to help guide our integration and settings from day one and enabled us to launch in record time. We would highly recommend.

Spring Green London

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Only just started using this but seems simple and easy. Had a few questions + Dwight in customer service was extremely friendly and helpful (only 4 stars as haven't had much chance to test it out yet)

Bodily

While there are some issues (the discount code sent to the recipient is not unique and can be copied and leaked), this app does what it needs to do. A big thanks to Mardie for taking the time to teach me how to use it! If you're looking for help, talk to Mardie, who is the bomb.com!

Teacher Happies

I would love to be able to create my own referral code to use with influencers, but JC helped me understand how to make my idea work for now! I have enjoyed this app, and so have the customers! Response time was quick!

naifcare.com

Location Netherlands

Not using the app yet, but Dwight answered all of my questions within 5 min. No concerns anymore. Thanks a lot!

Robolink

Time spent using app About 1 month

Customer service was incredibly helpful with getting set up and running tests to make sure things are working correctly. There is a bit of a learning curve, and some of the UI can be a bit difficult to navigate. That's the only reason it's not a perfect score.

Grace Farms Foods

Mardie was very helpful in explaining the features. The program doesn't have as many customization features as we would want, but it will work.

Smartvine

Time spent using app About 1 year

The customer service is great! Very responsive. I haven't used the app yet but am looking forward to it.

Perifit (France)

Location France

The app is great and quite flexible for a multi country/ multi language shop like ours. Great customer service, very reactive and knowledgeable.

sæy 7!

Location India

Great App!!
Customer Support has been awesome, Benz has guided us to get things right when needed.
Thank you!!