Referral Candy ‑ Rewards

Referral Candy ‑ Rewards

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
ReferralCandy
1908 reviews
4.9
November 2, 2022

JC provided some amazing support. It ended up being user error on my end and he was very gracious and informative in his responses as we were troubleshooting!

Birth Recovery Center Labs
Time spent using app: 4 days
ReferralCandy replied November 14, 2022

It was my pleasure assisting you. Please reach out anytime you need help. - JC

November 2, 2022

Good, swift customer service and ap works well. No complaints from our side, and program works well.

Buddy Bites SG
Singapore
Time spent using app: 14 days
ReferralCandy replied November 2, 2022

It was a pleasure assisting you with your concerns, and thank you so much for writing a review about our app. :)
- Hannah

October 31, 2022

The interface is great to use. Perfect customer service (Jessa) easy setup and works fine. Would be nice to automaticly had some translations (for the future)

Eline Rosina
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
ReferralCandy replied November 2, 2022

Thanks for this feedback, I really appreciate it. Feel free to rach out anytime you need help. :)
- Jessa

October 25, 2022

Hi, I have just finished setting up this referral app with the help of Katherine and Jelson. The support is fantastic and so far I've found the app extremely easy to set up. Looking forward to seeing some results.

Capital Play UK
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
ReferralCandy replied October 26, 2022

Happy to know that you like our services! Looking forward to an awesome performance of your referral program. - Jelson & Katherine

October 24, 2022

Had some trouble getting this app going at the start. Cris went out of his way to help get this set up. He was very responsive and consistently helpful for the full week when we were setting this app. The app is great as well - lot of room for customisation

Sustyfoods Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: 25 days
ReferralCandy replied October 26, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime you need help. - Cris