Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Run The Edge Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Overall a very good app. As with any app, there are limitations and enhancements/flexibility that could be made to accommodate different business models. Customer support has been great - Benz has been diligent in making sure our set up was optimized as best as possible.

Ready, Set, Food!

Referral Candy is a simple platform that has been easy to use. The reporting is not the most robust, but all in all we have enjoyed using it to kick start our referral program. Derek Benito was quick to help my team with an issue syncing properties in our ESP. He was relentless in his pursuit to solve our issue correctly. Thanks, Derek!

Perelel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good program so far with great customer service. Jon was great on chat and helped us resolve our issue ASAP!

Boom Shankar

Location Australia

Benz Jalali was great, happy with customer service. Only annoying thing Shopify doesnt let you do with this app is have multiple referral discount coupons at once if you're the referrer/advocate.

Wondery Skin Food

Location Australia

JC helped me with something that was vothering me for days in a matter of minutes!! Thanks for being super helpful and very efficient!!

EatSens.com

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Derek, JC & Mardie have been really helpful. Responsible and friendly customer support. Thanks to both of you!

Pigeon Singapore

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

Tom was amazing in helping to troubleshoot my problems and I really appreciate his detailed explanations and initiative.

Pickett London

Tom was extremley helpful in sorting out a glitch with sending out my first refferal campaign. Very clear, quick responses - the perfect service, and right way to deal with the situation.

NUTROS

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to help me to give referral codes to my customers, Works very well. I Recommend using this app.

Wildmade Snacks

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I signed up for this app to set up an affiliate link. The user interface is fairly intuitive, but it did require me to reach out to support to clarify how the link works and to whom it is sent out. It defaulted to be sent out automatically to anyone who make a purchase on our site, which I thought was odd. However, their customer service was excellent. The gal who helped me, Benz, was super thorough and patient and explained everything very clearly and even followed up with a very detailed email.