Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Nashid Chroma Art and Apparel

It does a great job! The interface isn't always the most intuitive because the labelling isn't clear. But the customer service is prompt and helpful!

July 30, 2021

Thank you for your review. Let us know if you need help with the interface! - Caye

NO HARM DONE

Hi, im unable to rate the app as of now but the team, especially JC, is really helpful and doing the best they can to answer all our questions.

Thank you so much for the review! Reach out any time if you need help :) — JC

Powervision Robot Corporation

Very easy and straightforward integration with our store's website, and Caye was being extremely helpful.

July 30, 2021

I appreciate the kind words! Thanks for leaving us a great review and write us any time! - Caye

Sophie & Toffee

Was trying to port our RC account from a platform to Shopify and Dwight was really helpful with it :) He was very prompt in following up and guide us whenever we need it! Will definitely refer other users to use RC as their support is superb :)

July 30, 2021

Thank you very much for the awesome review, I am glad I was able to help! - Dwight

The Roving House

Very easy installation and setup. Derek was very helpful in tweaking my email/promo design with me. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works for my site.

July 30, 2021

Glad Derek could help. Please reach out to us any time if you need help! - Bryan B.

grino.mx

Referral Candy works great and the customer service is really good. I strongly recommend it. to anyone looking to increase their current customer base.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for leaving us such a kind review! - Derek

CONFITURE PARISIENNE

we used this application to offer a sponsorship system to our customers. The customer service is really efficient.

July 30, 2021

Thanks for the review! Please reach out any time if there is anything else. - Bryan B.

Bazoo

Dwight was a great help - answered all my questions and great communicator. Thank you for all your help!

July 27, 2021

It was my pleasure! Thanks for this review and please write to us any time! - Dwight

Hickory's At Home

Benz was so friendly and helpful in helping customise our pop-up! Resolved the query I had in no time!

July 27, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, so glad I was able to help. Have a great day! - Benz

Bibs Manila

I haven't tried the app but JC Fajardo has been very helpful in setting it up and understanding our queries.

July 26, 2021

Many thanks again for the review and please feel free to write to us if there is anything else. - JC