Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Customer acquisition through referrals and affiliate marketing

MiCleo&Co

JC is helping me a lot to make a super referral program! Thanks for your quick and kind support, I will recommend this team work for sure.

Drive Coffee Inc

Great customer service from Derek to help me figure out how to use our own domain as the send-from address.

900.care

Awesome customer service ! Tomas was incredibly helpful in helping me set up the app and integrate it with my existing store. Very well done

Grobo

We've had referral candy running for a few weeks now and have already had our first sale. Karen from their team was awesome in helping us get set up!

StyleMeGHD

Derek at Referral Candy has been extremely helpful with getting us set up on the app. It is a pretty simple app to use and integrates well with Shopify and Klaviyo. Looking forward to increasing sales with our new referral program!

Hairbrella

Derek Benito helped us with our onboarding and he was extremely helpful! Referral Candy is a great solution and exactly what we were looking for!

Gingerly

I had a wonderful experience onboarding Referral Candy - they have a terrific customer support team! Thanks so much for the wonderful help!

Recess

Was looking for help and received a quick reply by Karen. She helped me find what I was looking for in a timely manner, and followed up to make sure that our program was running properly. Great starter referral program so far.

Okiki Skincare

Karen was lovely and really useful in helping me set up my referral post on my website from changing the colour of my button and including link for my imagery

Moo La La Baked Cheese

Support has been great as we get ourselves up and running. The app works well and so far we have not had any issues getting our advocates paid.