Referral Candy ‑ Referral App

The most trusted app to easily launch your referral program

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Stryke Club

I used their chat support and was extremely impressed. There was no wait time and Katherine was super helpful and stayed with me, answering quickly the entire time.

I appreciate the review! It was a pleasure assisting you today! - Karen

Feel EU

JC is extremely helpful at trying to sort quite a complex account linking issue. Fingers crossed it gets solved soon but he's very responsive!

Thank you for your review and trust! - JC

Pe Teava

Location Romania

Very useful app. It's easy to set up and JC helped me responding to a lot of questions. Recommended!

Thank you for recommending us! It was a pleasure assisting you. - JC

hinoki LAB

When the setting was not right, customer service contacted us to let us know to correct the settings. Quick response on email. I am delighted to use this app.

August 31, 2022

Thank you for the review!

Mermade Hair™ USA

We experienced some technical issues and Lorraine Garcia helped us fix them with dedication and efficiency. We couldn't have asked for a better support. Thanks Lorraine!

Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate the review. - Lorraine

Baraka Impact

We came across this app to drive sales and noticed we weren't getting results. I reached out to Jon for advice on ways to improve our referral program and he provided useful tips and followed up with me quickly. He was super friendly and helpful & in a matter of that time, we got our first referral order!

August 31, 2022

Nice! I'm happy things worked out the way we expected. Hit us up whenever you need any assistance! - Jon

Bibliotheca

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Referral Candy was recommended to me by a trusted friend who works for a multi-$million wine company that uses it with great success. I just started an account today, but so far I’m 5-star pleased with the customer support (live chat). Jessa was very prompt and helpful in advising us on our very particular, not-so-straightforward needs. As I begin to set things up, the platform is proving to be streamlined and intuitive. Happy with their resources as well: the "How It Works" video is very helpful. So far, so good! Looking forward to launching our first referral campaign.

I appreciate the review! Let us know whenever you need assistance! - Jessa

Wine for the World Club

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Had a very good experience when working out some initial challenges with the app. Jon was very helpful, consistently followed up and made sure that everything worked as it should.

August 31, 2022

Thanks for the review! I appreciate it! Let me know when something comes up; I'm always here to help! - Jon

Neusin

Location China

I just downloaded the app and I'm ready to learn more about it. Jelson gave me a very detailed explanation of the software features and how to use it, thank you very much!

August 26, 2022

It was great chatting with you today and I'm glad you're enjoying our services. :)
- Jelson

Po Campo

Jessa was super helpful in helping us get our referral program set-up! We haven't activated our program yet, but the good customer service makes me more confident.

August 23, 2022

I'm glad I was able to help with your set-up! Just send us a message when you have additional questions. We're happy to help! - Jessa