Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Every

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Technical issues with referral tracking but great Service from Tom, he helped us to resolve the issue.

Roamwide

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good but I'm not sure it's worth it for my micro store yet. Time will tell. Great customer service from JC!

Everviolet

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great customer service by Jon! He helped me find the code my customer was looking for, so I wouldn't lose the sale. Very much appreciated!

Maison Baum

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks to Derek setting up the App was really easy and all our concerned were taken seriously and taken care of asap. We look forward to getting started!

TruBeef | TruOrganicBeef.com

I have yet to get used to this app. Derek is extremely helpful & patient in walking me through on how to use ReferralCandy with Bold Subscription Check-out & Shopify Check-out. I give this app 4 stars as it was quite confusing without the help of Derek. However, I would rate Derek more than 5 stars for his professionalism, patience, and knowledge with his product, ReferralCandy. Thank you very much Derek!

BelleDerm SkinCare

Lorraine from RC has been very helpful in transferring our account from one store platform to another.

Viuty

Location Spain

Really good customer service. Jon solved my problem in few minutes. Now referral candy is working perfectlly!

Who We Are

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm giving this app a second try since I think I've deleted it a bit too fast...
Hopefully it will work better for us this time. Customer support is amazing, very kind and helpful! Thanks a lot.

Your Food Collective

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Derek, Ben and Bryan have been amazing at helping me integrate and set up referral candy. I would highly recommend.

CAPI

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

JC from Referral Candy was super helpful and incredibly attentive, providing detailed and helpful feedback every step of the way. A+ for customer service!