Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

This Saves Lives

I'm really excited to use Referral Candy with our Recharge program. Jon was really helpful from support, answering my questions about the integration with great speed and friendliness!

May 24, 2021

Glad to hear it! Let us know if we can help in any way! - Bryan B.

Wholesale One.Pet

Lorraine was a great support. We are recently testing the app but until now it seems to work great. The support service is great too. Thanks

May 24, 2021

You're very welcome, and we'll share your thanks with Lorraine! -Bryan B.

Vivier Pharma

Mardie was able to quickly help me with a situation and guide me in the right direction to resolve my issue.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Mardie will be delighted to hear it. -- Bryan B.

BASE SKNCARE

Derek in customer service is the man! Helped to resolve my integration issues. Looking forward to using the app now.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars! Reach out any time. -- Derek B.

Raw Press Co

Super helpful and kind customer service. Particularly like to thank JC for his patience and assistance with migrating our Referral scheme to Shopify, he was the best!

May 20, 2021

We appreciate your kind words. I'll be sure to let JC know -- Jaime R.

BARBERNOVA

Customer service really good, Benz helped me out with my issues within a few minutes of sending a message for help

May 20, 2021

So happy I was able to help, thank you for the review! -- Benz J.

FOTILE

Their customer service is awesome, especially Karen, they not only solve your issues, also give you some powerful suggestions.

May 20, 2021

Thanks again for the awesome review! Please feel free to reach out any time. -- Karen M.

BrainLuxury

Dwight was really helpful and responded fast just when we needed it. HE helped us with Mailchimp sync and contacting them solved the problem fast.

May 20, 2021

I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Dwight. Thank you so much for the review! -- Bryan B.

LuluCartoons

Jon is super helpful and answered all of my questions. Tried so many different referral apps, this one is definetely my favorite

May 20, 2021

Glad to know Jon was able to help get everything sorted. Thank you for the review! -- Bryan B.

Batmaid Club

Benz from customer service has been an amazing support in setting up our account (& fast!). Their product is great and versatile (Klaviyo integration, multilangual, etc) and their customer support is top-notch.
Highly recommended!!

May 20, 2021

Thanks so much for the awesome review, happy to help any time! -- Benz J.