Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Customer acquisition through referrals and affiliate marketing

Okiki Skincare

Karen was lovely and really useful in helping me set up my referral post on my website from changing the colour of my button and including link for my imagery

Moo La La Baked Cheese

Support has been great as we get ourselves up and running. The app works well and so far we have not had any issues getting our advocates paid.

Super PawBox

Derek has been super helpful in helping me set up Referral Candy! He is always willing to help out with whatever questions I have. Thanks so much, Derek!!

La Paloma

The customer service has been great so far! I am happy with the app and would recommend it to other people.

Blender Bombs

Loraine was very helpful to helping me understand how to explain and monitor the use of referral candy with my customers!

theoalexanderhome

Derek is amazing if your lucky to land a call with him your in the best of hands, end to end help to make sure your all setup and ready to go! big thanks for putting up with my 1000 questions lol. thanks again!

NOIZE.COM

Referral candy is great! It helps us increase sales immediately and average order value immediately. I highly recommend it to others.

Chill Paws

Great customer service! Derek was supper helpful in helping me customize my landing pg! Works great!

Romeo Merino

Benz Jalali was very helpful. Accomplished my requests candidly and sorted out my issue. Great Customer service.

Lumen.me

Jon Dolor has been incredible and always there to help out and go over our account and questions. Great support, thank you!