Referral Candy

Referral Candy | Reviews

by ReferralCandy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

Herbalize Store UK

I had some issues with setup and was able to speak to Cris on Live Chat. She was very helpful and was able to resolve all of my problems very quickly. I recommend the app 100%!

September 21, 2021

Thank you for the recommendation! We're glad we could help. If you have any concerns, just let us know. - Cris

Erem

Very responsive live chat team. I chatted with Katherine and she was able to help me set up the app quickly and customize it to my needs.

Thank you so much for the review! - Katherine

Roots & Hoots

good app and great customer service by katherine. good tips provided as well on how to improve the setup

We're glad Katherine was able to help! - Derek

nura AU

I had some issues with setup and was able to speak to Dwight on Live Chat which resulted in him doing a video call with me. He was very helpful and was able to resolve all 3 of my problems in less than 10 mins. I've used other apps that I have taken days to get a response, this is the best customer service experience yet. Well done Dwight!

We're glad Dwight was able to help! - Tom

nura EU

Thanks for your kind review! I'll be sure to let Dwight know! - Tom

nura UK

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Dwight

Recess

Dwight was very helpful. She suggested ways to improve performance for our current setup! Thank you.

Thank you for your kind words. Dwight will be delighted to hear it! - Tom

nura US

We're glad Dwight was able to help! - Tom

flumpliving

Amazing support, Cris helps us with some custom implementation. Nice UI, easy to setup...............

September 15, 2021

Wow! Thanks for the feedback! If you need further help, just let us know. ✌ - Cris

Scentiskin.com

I had an issue with installing code for the app so I reached out to Mardie who replied immediately. She was very friendly and helpful and had my issue solved in no time. Thanks Mardie, much appreciaed.

September 15, 2021

Many thanks again for the review and please feel free to write to us if there is anything else. - Mardie