Referral Candy ‑ Referral App

Grow your sales by word-of-mouth marketing

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Baraka Impact

We came across this app to drive sales and noticed we weren't getting results. I reached out to Jon for advice on ways to improve our referral program and he provided useful tips and followed up with me quickly. He was super friendly and helpful & in a matter of that time, we got our first referral order!

August 31, 2022

Nice! I'm happy things worked out the way we expected. Hit us up whenever you need any assistance! - Jon

Bibliotheca

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Referral Candy was recommended to me by a trusted friend who works for a multi-$million wine company that uses it with great success. I just started an account today, but so far I’m 5-star pleased with the customer support (live chat). Jessa was very prompt and helpful in advising us on our very particular, not-so-straightforward needs. As I begin to set things up, the platform is proving to be streamlined and intuitive. Happy with their resources as well: the "How It Works" video is very helpful. So far, so good! Looking forward to launching our first referral campaign.

I appreciate the review! Let us know whenever you need assistance! - Jessa

Wine for the World Club

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Had a very good experience when working out some initial challenges with the app. Jon was very helpful, consistently followed up and made sure that everything worked as it should.

August 31, 2022

Thanks for the review! I appreciate it! Let me know when something comes up; I'm always here to help! - Jon

Neusin

Location China

I just downloaded the app and I'm ready to learn more about it. Jelson gave me a very detailed explanation of the software features and how to use it, thank you very much!

August 26, 2022

It was great chatting with you today and I'm glad you're enjoying our services. :)
- Jelson

Po Campo

Jessa was super helpful in helping us get our referral program set-up! We haven't activated our program yet, but the good customer service makes me more confident.

August 23, 2022

I'm glad I was able to help with your set-up! Just send us a message when you have additional questions. We're happy to help! - Jessa

Ballet

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, very intuitive UI. Amazing customer support from Cris who helped me with integration issues. Quick response and helpful suggestions. 5 stars all around

August 23, 2022

Aww! Thank you so much for the review. You're a delight to speak with too! I appreciate you! _ Cris

Platt Wellness

Time spent using app About 2 years

Valerie Villacorta and Jelsen really helped troubleshoot with the set up. They were both responsive and polite. Thank you!

You are most definitely welcome! Thank you for your review! - Val and Jelson

Kyle Cavan Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

My company just launched our referral program and so far we have had a great experience with Referral Candy. Our support manager, Valerie Villacorta, has been very helpful with setting us up on the app.

August 23, 2022

Thank you for appreciating the support! Let us know if you need further assistance; we are here to help! _ Val

CaseItOnline

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great application, great team to support us with all the features. A must try for all the users of shopify!

August 16, 2022

Yaaayy! Thank you for this awesome review. looking forward to seeing great results on your campaign :)
- Cris

NookSleep

Time spent using app About 2 months

JC was amazing! He was dedicated to solving my issue and walked me through all of the steps. Great app!

August 15, 2022

Pleasure is all mine. Thank you also for this review. :)
- Jc