Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Trainer Tote

I'm new to ReferralCandy and worked with Karen to get it all set up. She was AMAZING! Best customer support ever. We worked through the chat system and then needed to hop on a phone call to figure out the rest. She offered the phone cll and I gladly accepted! Such an easy pain free process. Thank you KAREN!!!!

Mellerbranduk

The support was fast, helpful and friendly. Thank you Sherwin for solving all my doubts and issues!

Growfragrance

Great experience working with Sherwin. He answered all my questions

Lumity Uk

The support at Referral Candy was helpful and friendly! :)

Makewonder Store

The support is awesome! I got help from Tippy who was quick to respond, polite, and followed up with me to ensure I got what I needed. Tippy was thorough and helped resolve my issue even though it required quite a bit of time and digging. Thanks again Tippy!!

Cups Coffee

I had a few questions about the app and how to get it setup. I received great customer support from Tippy. He responded immediately and even pointed out some additional things I would need to be aware of as I set up the app.

Totalleecase

App works exactly as described. The helpful support from Tippy really secured the 5-star rating.

Pulve

Easy to use from a customer, advocate standpoint.

Ultramattress

top app and great support during installation

Catchboxus

Very easy to use and intuitive. Awesome customer support!