Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

We’ve run referral programs for over 30,000 stores & counting

Zeyna Atelier

Still, not sure if it is working or not after a month of Trial, We only had one successful referral through the first month, but another free month is being offered to shopify customers so why not take advantage of it.

We will spend more time on the campaign format etc to see if that helps

ShareOils

ReferralCandy has already paid for itself in the first month of use! We are thrilled to have this resource and love seeing how our customers are networking. Customer Service was great and quick to answer all of our questions... We are still in our trial period- And if payments go out to our customers as smoothly as everything else has worked, we will be using this app for a long time. Definitely worth it!

Education Magazine

If you're not using Referral Candy, thats a shame.

Anyone who has ANY margins in what they sell should use Referral Candy. Whether you're selling a: service, consultation, product, coaching- it doesn't matter. You'll instantly help grow your store organically.

The product is simple to use. The support staff has been awesome, and I've only scratched the surface of how powerful this product truly is.

Highly, highly recommended.

Spoilt Pets

Really easy to set up, and good customisation options. Seems the best referral / affiliate shopify app I've seen or used as yet.. has all the features you need, impressed so far

Snoot! Spray

**updated content here: Got a great email from the support team about our review (below) and it appears that they have 2/3rd's of what I thought was missing in terms of features. Kudos to them for the follow-up and I have upgraded their rating because of the excellent service/support.

***prior review:

This is a very limited package and if it doesn't fit your business model, you don't have much flexibility. We decided not to use it because of the very rigid rebate processing model: they process rebates at the end of the month. This means that you can't control when they get paid, or if they get paid. In our case, we offer a moneyback guarantee and that means there is no way for us to cancel the payment or modify it once a purchase has occurred.

GoGreenSolar.com

quick, seamless integration. shows if customer opened an email. unfortunately for us it doesn't create any referrals within trial period.

pet n'GO

Referral Candy is a great software with an amazing customer support. The staff has exceeded all of our expectations and the ease of their referral program is amazing. Our clients are sharing our story and we're confident that very soon are going to start getting succesful referrals. We totally recommend this software.

Key West Chris

This is a great app for anyone wanting a "Tell a friend about us and get (x) discount" offer for their store. Simply create your offer with Shopify discount engine, then let Referral Candy do the rest. It's really that easy! I had our referral program up and running in just a few minutes.

ReCase | Eco-Friendly iPhone cases

Excellent App. Recommend it to anyone looking for a Referral program to provide your Shopify site customers!

MommyLicious Maternity

Very easy to install! I had been wanting to add this feature for a loooooong time! I am about 3 weeks in and I am not seeing any big increase in sales or the promo code I setup being used by customers yet, but I am going to keep it installed on my store. We get a little under 1,000 unique visits per day so perhaps once our traffic volumes are a little higher we will see some results. These sort of things are sometimes a numbers game in my opinion and niche apparel has a lower conversion overall from every angle, even organic traffic. For the minimal cost and ease it couldnt hurt to keep it installed and see what happens.