Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Customer acquisition through referrals and affiliate marketing

Vitacore Industries

Karen, the customer support agent at referral candy, did an excellent job of navigating my team to the right place. We were able to update our DNS records and send emails for the referral campaigns we where running from our domain. Further increasing our open rate!. Honestly great job by the staff and a great app!

Neser Paul

Very easy to use. For me as well as for my customers. Nice support. Exactly what I was looking for..

The Bruery

Great stuff, we're excited to get referral moving. Dwight was very helpful and got us up and running in no time.

The London Botanists

Mardie is just wonderful. She spent so much time with me helping me to get the most from the app. Thank you!

IWON organics - I'm Winning on Nutrition™

The software is great for all your referral needs. It has a bit of a learning curve but I was running my custom referral program in no time thanks to Derek and Mardie, who stayed on with me for hours on live chat and responding to my emails!! Great job Derek and Mardie, you guys are killing it.

Les Candides

Excellent client service, thank you Tom K. !!! However, some of the features are not translated into French (ex: the widget) which makes it incomplete to use in French language :(:( It would be great if this could be taken into account and improved.

Rapid Release Therapy

Super customer support with emails, he was quick with the responses and answering my concerns!! Great job!!!! Glad to know I could get my answers quickly.

Lumity US

ReferralCandy is a great app and I'd definitely recommend it. We run a subscription based business using Recharge and we didn't encounter any difficulties. We also got an excellent support from Jon which made everything smoother.

MIGA Swimwear

Mardie was so helpful in getting me to fully understand how this product works and how to install it. She was patient and professional.

Fixe Beauty

Recently set up Referral Candy and so far the customer service has been amazing - Derek especially! Looking forward to an increase in sales from our new referral program.