Referral Candy ‑ Referral App

The most trusted app to easily launch your referral program

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Donna Bella Hair

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've enjoyed working with Referral Candy and wanted to note that my contact, Jon Dolor, was a great help in resolving my account concerns and was kind enough to follow up on communication to ensure that we were taken care of!

August 1, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! I'm definitely delighted to have been able to assist you! - Jon

Mermade Hair™

Location Australia

Onboarding session with Cris Lopez Cris was very helpful and throughout. I now feel more confident managing Refferal Candy for my organisation. Thanks Cris!

August 1, 2022

Aww, that's great to hear! I'm glad I was able to help! - Cris

pacsafe-test-shop

Great customer service! Thank you so much Hannah! She is very responsive to help me fix the problem, and follow up with me!

July 27, 2022

It's my pleasure to have assisted you today. Thanks also for your time today. :)
- Hannah

On Pets Life

Location China

Fast, patient and professional reply, thanks Jon for the help, it was very helpful for me to get to know the app quickly

July 27, 2022

You are welcome, and thanks for writing an awesome review. :)
- Jon

Ananda

Location France

Thank you very much to Katherine ! She was awesome to talk to. She helped me fix an issue in no time.

July 27, 2022

Yayyyy!! I also had a great time assisting you with your concern. Thanks for this review. :)
- Katherine

GuitarGrip

Haven't got a referral yet but the app seems to be working as it should. Adjusting our send dates to help with this. Customer support was great. talked to Vino and he was big help in setting things up properly.

July 27, 2022

Thank you for writing this review! I really appreciate it. Please reach out anytime you need help. :)
- Vino

Out of The Ordinaries

Time spent using app About 1 month

I want to give a big shoutout to Vino from Referralcandy. This weekend I was attempting to install the applications from my Shopify store. I received error after error as the system could not create my account. This morning, Vino took his time to find a solution to my problem, and I was up and running shortly afterward. Everything is now functional, the app is straightforward to set up, and Vino´s support was top-notch. Thank you for taking the time to respond to all my requests and providing valuable information about my initial experience using a referral application.

July 27, 2022

I am here to always help you out anytime you need assistance. We are so thankful for your wonderful review. :)
- Vino

Bees & Trees Manuka Honey

Great support service from Jon today. Quickly answered my question, which is always appreciated. Thanks very much!

July 27, 2022

Pleasure to have assisted you today. :) Thanks for submitting a review.
- Jon

Neon Beach US

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is probably the best referral app you can get, and the service is amazing too - Valerie is an absolute star! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a referral app!

July 27, 2022

Yaayyy!! We're glad to hear that you love our services. Looking forward to seeing great results on your campaign.
- Valerie

AWNLUXRVCAMPS

Location China

Customer service is very attentive and is fast to respond to our technical issues. Thanks Cris for the assistance!

July 27, 2022

You are welcome! Thanks also for your awesome feedback.
-Cris