Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pure Fin

We are setting up our referral program with referral candy and had a few clarifying questions before we launched it. Cris from support was very helpful in answering all our questions and we're excited to see how this new program works for our business!

June 1, 2022

Thank you for the positive review! It was a pleasure answering your questions - Cris

ILLARIY

Location Australia

Currently, I'm using this App as part of my Marketing Campaign. In the Onboarding Call Jelson went above and beyond explaining me how to use every step of the dashboard and things I need to implement. In addition, Jelson shared with me some tips to succeed using Referral Candy. Thank you for your patience!

I appreciate your kind words! We always strive to go above and beyond! - Jelson

FLEXTAILGEAR

Location China

Great and prompt customer service from Lorraine in setting up our program - looking forward to getting this live

I'm grateful for your review! It was a pleasure to assist you. - Lorraine

Ameo Life

I like that I was assigned a dedicated customer service rep, Jelson, who has very courteously answered my many questions and helped with any issues I've encountered. Customer service is excellent! Just one cautionary note - there is currently no notification of failed (unclaimed) reward payments, but hopefully they will add this feature soon.

I appreciate your feedback! Send us a message anytime you need help! - Jelson

White Horse

I had questions and Cris was more than help and patient! Plus it is a great tool to help increase customer base.

June 1, 2022

Thanks for the positive review! It was an absolute pleasure to assist you! - Cris

Aware Nutrition

Location Sweden

Grym app för att använda referal. Bra kundservice och bra hjälp när man behöver. Kan rekommendera denna!

June 1, 2022

The entire team is incredibly grateful for the kind review you shared! Thank you! - ReferralCandy Team

FLX Bike

Time spent using app About 2 hours

App so far has been easy to get started with and CS rep Vino was great to work with. He helped answer initial questions quickly and clearly. Looking forward to getting the word out to customers.

June 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We take pride in our customer service, if there’s anything else we can do, please let us know. - VIno

Open Blue Cobia

Time spent using app About 2 months

We have just started using the Referral Candy app but in addition to a wonderful user experience, we had to reach out to the CX team for some support with our Klayvio integration (*our fault, not theirs), and Erbin from their team was awesome to work with. He took the time to listen to our issue, walk us through the troubleshooting and provided a timely resolution that exceeded our expectations. Can't recommend the app and their service team enough.

I'm happy I was able to assist! Thank you for your appreciation! - Erbin

Beak & Skiff / 1911 Established

Easy app to get started. Excellent and prompt customer service from Jon and Mickey. Highly recommend!

June 1, 2022

Thank you for your positive review - This kind of feedback motivates the entire team to continue providing excellent customer support! - ReferralCandy Team

PORE FAVOR UK

Great and prompt customer service from Jon in setting up our program - looking forward to getting this live

June 1, 2022

Thanks for the review! Don't hesitate to let us know if you need assistance! - Jon