Referral Candy ‑ Rewards

Referral Candy ‑ Rewards

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
ReferralCandy
1908 reviews
4.9
May 18, 2021

Great service - Jon Dolor from Referral Candy was very helpful and informative regarding other ways in which we can improve our results. Thank you

Koy Clothing
Time spent using app: 5 months
ReferralCandy replied May 20, 2021

Thanks for the review, happy that I was able to help. We'll work even harder to earn that 5th star. -- Jon D.

May 12, 2021

I'm in the process of setting it up, Derek from the CS team was helpful with the issues I was having

In Other Good News
Time spent using app: 8 months
ReferralCandy replied May 13, 2021

Glad Derek was able to help. We'll work even harder to earn that 5th star! -- Jaime R.

April 19, 2021

Amazing customer service! Derek helped me with the whole process and answered all my questions :) !

AP-UNIFORMS
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 15, 2021

Just started using this app, it's really easy to set up and the support from the team (Benz) has been great and really helpful. Looking forward to seeing performance now we are live.

Chāmpo
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 14, 2021

Dwight from the customer service team was very helpful and quick to respond with the details. This is also valid for the rest of the customer service team. They asked me with all the questions I had. The app is useful and you can customize the templates with your own language etc. but for a small company like us a little bit too expensive at this point of time. I would prefer if it was just a monthly cost besides also adding a commission for them.

Tuf Cookie