Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Farm Hounds

One week in, so far it seems to be the best option for the cost.

Pros: visibility of data & customers, good support (chat available), syncs with MailChimp and ReCharge (subscriptions), links don't expire, URL is customizable.

Cons: No ability to use gift cards as a reward (more of a Shopify issue I believe), the referral discounts list individually in Shopify so it completely trashes your discount list (you can't just scroll and review discounts anymore, which is crazy cause other systems can group them under 1 discount), it's on you to display what your referral restrictions are, if you say Min of $30, there is no automation to build that into the emails, you have to go type it all.

LifeAlive

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Had a couple hiccups getting started with the app and had to reach out to support. Fortunately, the support team was wonderful and extremely helpful. Big shout out to Derek Benito on the support team, who not only helped resolve my issues but was even willing to meet live to understand and ensure resolution.

Thank you Derek!

Elevar Sports

Location India

The customer service I've received was really good. I was talking to Jon and he was super helpful. He was able to help me with all my queries.
The app itself needs some work:
1. Please have an ENABLE/DISABLE program toggle. It is very inconvenient to send an email every time we need to disable a program.
2. There needs to be some way to test a program on a store so that a store owner can understand overall flow. If there was an enable/disable toggle, this would be very easy.
3. Some of the features are hard to get to and some settings aren't clearly explained (e.g the referral reward settings)
4. Having in app chat support would be helpful too.

Overall CS and documentation is really good.

Fleur Marché

Really appreciated Jon's help just now in making sure my account was functional. Quick responses and definitive advice makes troubleshooting MUCH easier (and isn't always the standard with Shopify apps).

Amino

The guys helped us rectify our issues and has been working well since. Keep up the good work and improvements

April 23, 2021

Thanks for updating your review - we'll work hard to earn that fifth star!

Good Harvest Organic Farm

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Enjoying this app so far and appreciate the support in getting this set up thanks to Jon. Would love to see supported customisation for emails and widgets in a drag and drop style editor. Am yet to see converted referrals to ensure it all works with our many apps, but happy to be set up and running with it.

MUKK

Location Malaysia

DWIGHT was really helpful in answering my questions when our team needed the support. We are new in using Referral Candy, and we are already liking it!

Natuviva

Location Panama

Dwight was really helpful in getting me to learn about the software. It is much simpler than what I thought it would be. I am really looking forward to try this software out and hoping it will increase my sales!

KatKin

Time spent using app About 1 year

It's a great app for the price, if you're looking for a basic referral program. It's reasonably easy to set up, but with a flew glitches (like when you save edited text, the page always freezes so you have to refresh each time!). The service from Derek was great! Super friendly and responsive.

Biomel - Love Your Gut

We were really impressed with Referral Candy's integration capabilities and its ease of use. The functionality and useability of the B2B management platform could be improved. However, our Referral Candy rep Lorrainne was incredibly helpful and responsive, enabling us to get our program up and running and optimised quickly - thank you!