Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Customer acquisition through referrals and affiliate marketing

Les Candides

Excellent client service, thank you Tom K. !!! However, some of the features are not translated into French (ex: the widget) which makes it incomplete to use in French language :(:( It would be great if this could be taken into account and improved.

Rapid Release Therapy

Super customer support with emails, he was quick with the responses and answering my concerns!! Great job!!!! Glad to know I could get my answers quickly.

Lumity US

ReferralCandy is a great app and I'd definitely recommend it. We run a subscription based business using Recharge and we didn't encounter any difficulties. We also got an excellent support from Jon which made everything smoother.

MIGA Swimwear

Mardie was so helpful in getting me to fully understand how this product works and how to install it. She was patient and professional.

Fixe Beauty

Recently set up Referral Candy and so far the customer service has been amazing - Derek especially! Looking forward to an increase in sales from our new referral program.

GetSteps

It is a pleasure to use this tool - and especially great customer support, always super fast & helpful!

Funky Monkey

Referral Candy Representatives Lorraine G. and Mardie S. has been very helpful in responding to all of my questions. I really appreciate it!

Wish Wholesale

I'm still working on launching our referral program, but so far the support from JC and Lorraine on the RC team has been very helpful! Happy with the app and support so far.

SATURO

At the moment setting-up and testing. Customer service has been very helpful so far! Almost immediate responses on every question. Thanks Lorraine and Jon!

Supakit®

Derek at Referral Candy has been incredible helpful in helping us set up our referral scheme and answer some FAQ's - I couldn't of asked for better customer service!