Referral Candy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

White Horse

I had questions and Cris was more than help and patient! Plus it is a great tool to help increase customer base.

June 1, 2022

Thanks for the positive review! It was an absolute pleasure to assist you! - Cris

Aware Nutrition

Location Sweden

Grym app för att använda referal. Bra kundservice och bra hjälp när man behöver. Kan rekommendera denna!

June 1, 2022

The entire team is incredibly grateful for the kind review you shared! Thank you! - ReferralCandy Team

FLX Bike

Time spent using app About 2 hours

App so far has been easy to get started with and CS rep Vino was great to work with. He helped answer initial questions quickly and clearly. Looking forward to getting the word out to customers.

June 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We take pride in our customer service, if there’s anything else we can do, please let us know. - VIno

Open Blue Cobia

Time spent using app About 2 months

We have just started using the Referral Candy app but in addition to a wonderful user experience, we had to reach out to the CX team for some support with our Klayvio integration (*our fault, not theirs), and Erbin from their team was awesome to work with. He took the time to listen to our issue, walk us through the troubleshooting and provided a timely resolution that exceeded our expectations. Can't recommend the app and their service team enough.

I'm happy I was able to assist! Thank you for your appreciation! - Erbin

Beak & Skiff / 1911 Established

Easy app to get started. Excellent and prompt customer service from Jon and Mickey. Highly recommend!

June 1, 2022

Thank you for your positive review - This kind of feedback motivates the entire team to continue providing excellent customer support! - ReferralCandy Team

PORE FAVOR UK

Great and prompt customer service from Jon in setting up our program - looking forward to getting this live

June 1, 2022

Thanks for the review! Don't hesitate to let us know if you need assistance! - Jon

Embassy London Europe

Time spent using app About 2 months

These guys are amazing! really know their stuff and guided me through the entire process! I hope positive this will be beneficial for my business.

RAD Roller

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app was easy to get started with and my account rep, Vino, was fantastic! They answer questions in a timely manner and even took a call with me to make sure I was set up for success.

June 1, 2022

I take customer support very seriously and I'm incredibly grateful for the kind review you shared! Thank you! - Vino

Mike's Fancy Cheese

Time spent using app 44 minutes

Really helpful staff member JC talked me through everything! Answered all my questions and very helpful

June 1, 2022

I appreciate your positive review! We are committed to providing excellent customer support and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal. - jC

Dilly&Fin

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 hour

still setting it up but just wanted to come on to say Jelson has literally already been so helpful and so quick at responding. Only downloaded it about half an hour ago and responded within about 30 seconds. Insane service.

June 1, 2022

I am grateful for your positive review! We are so happy to hear that the customer support was up to par with your expectations. - Jelson