Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

Bambooi Beauty & Care

Can’t wait to see the results from this app! Very easy to set up, great customisability and excellent customer support. Thank you Jon for your assistance. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

June 29, 2021

We appreciate your kind words. I'll be sure to let Jon know -- Jaime R.

Knödelkult

Great support! Dwaight is the Best <3
helped me a lot with few topics and setting things up ;-)
greeeez

June 29, 2021

You're very welcome, and we'll share your thanks with Dwight! -Bryan B.

Tato Delivery

I am just starting to set the app up, and it seems to be very easy to use. Support has been amazing until now!

June 29, 2021

Glad to hear it! Let us know if we can help in any way! - Bryan B.

NOMO

Brilliant customer support from the Referral Candy team - both Katherine (live chat) and Benz (email) have been really helpful along the way.

June 29, 2021

Great to hear, I'll pass you on your thanks! - Jaime R.

Jabees Store

I just installed Referral Candy today, not very sure how it goes. But I would like to give a BIG THANKS to Derek, he's been so helpful. Your service deserves more than a 5 star. THANK YOU!

June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! — Derek B.

Sutro, Inc

The integration is easy, but we did have another 3rd party app that needed further settings. However, it was super easy with the amazing support from Derek to make the integration seamless. Thanks so much!

June 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Derek will surely be delighted to hear it! - Bryan B.

Cotswolds Distillery

Lorraine was extremely helpful in sorting a problem we were experiencing with Mailchimp. Thank you very much!

June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! — Lorraine G.

Beco Pets

Great customer service team at Referral Candy. Jon has been most helpful in helping me with my enquiries.

June 29, 2021

I appreciate your kind words. Thank you and write to us any time! - Jon D.

ProovTest

Referral Candy has been great! Karen has been helpful from the very beginning, always able to answer questions in a timely manner. Great platform and easy to use.

June 29, 2021

Really appreciate your kind words. We'll share this with Karen! - Bryan B.

Kori Krill Oil

Early days so can't say much about the app itself, but got great support from Lorraine on the account services team.

June 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! Feel free to reach out if you need any help. - Lorraine G.