Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

AP-UNIFORMS

Amazing customer service! Derek helped me with the whole process and answered all my questions :) !

Chāmpo

Just started using this app, it's really easy to set up and the support from the team (Benz) has been great and really helpful. Looking forward to seeing performance now we are live.

Tuf Cookie

Dwight from the customer service team was very helpful and quick to respond with the details. This is also valid for the rest of the customer service team. They asked me with all the questions I had. The app is useful and you can customize the templates with your own language etc. but for a small company like us a little bit too expensive at this point of time. I would prefer if it was just a monthly cost besides also adding a commission for them.

Rigby

I wish there was more flexibility with the design customization, but the customer support was very responsive and answered all of my questions very quickly.

shrimps

We downloaded this app to try the refer to a friend option. It does integrate well, there is no need of extra coding unless you want to customise the interfaces a bit more. It does integrate with Mailchimp, but haven't quite understood yet if it syncs the info automatically or you have to push them every time. The support team is quite helpful, I spoke to Dwight to get help with the Mailchimp integration part.

inne shop

Have just integrated this - so I have not been able to fully try it out yet but I had a number of questions on integration and setup (since we have a unique product + subscription) and Derek from customer service was super helpful! He helped me continuously until we sorted it out and set up the program the way I wanted to.

Trotters

This is our first time launching a referral program on our website and ReferralCandy and Adam have made it an easy, straightforward process from start to finish. Adam was on hand to help guide our integration and settings from day one and enabled us to launch in record time. We would highly recommend.

Spring Green London

Only just started using this but seems simple and easy. Had a few questions + Dwight in customer service was extremely friendly and helpful (only 4 stars as haven't had much chance to test it out yet)

Bodily

While there are some issues (the discount code sent to the recipient is not unique and can be copied and leaked), this app does what it needs to do. A big thanks to Mardie for taking the time to teach me how to use it! If you're looking for help, talk to Mardie, who is the bomb.com!

Teacher Happies

I would love to be able to create my own referral code to use with influencers, but JC helped me understand how to make my idea work for now! I have enjoyed this app, and so have the customers! Response time was quick!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14