Referral Candy

Referral Candy | Reviews

by ReferralCandy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

Out Of Marbles

It is a good app, with good support. However, if you are a smaller store like mine is, then I would first recommend to get other marketing channels up and running, like SEO and ads, etc... Referrals are probably among last to sort out, because they are based on your existing traffic numbers and it has a monthly subscription so there is that to account for.

October 28, 2021

Hey there, I can see how the returns don't seem to justify the cost. I do think there is room to optimize the campaign with some expert help from our team of Success Managers.

If you don't mind giving us another shot, I'm happy to extend the free trial to 3 months to see how we can make this better the second time around. We'll be reaching out to you separately to schedule a call. Hope to hear from you. - Nickey

The Original Flip Flap Company

I had some issues getting it all set up correctly and Karen patiently guided me through and made helpful suggestions I had not considered. Apparently great customer service isn't dead. Who knew?

October 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Karen will be delighted to hear it! - Tom

Ultimate Autographs

Mardie was great with customer service. Thanks, Mardie. The only flaw I have found is the need to have a developer to change a crucial part of the program.

October 25, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback! If you have any concerns, just let us know. - Mardie

Unrooted Drinks

Still learning as only just integrated with Klaviyo, but it integrated easily. Support from Jon was quick and helpful.

October 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! If you need assistance, just let us know. - Jon

6AM RUN

this app has been very helpful with growing our business and customer base. Working with Valerie as a CSM has been very easy and she has been super helpful. She is very quick to respond to our emails and came very well prepared to our meetings with industry knowledge and tips on how we can improve our use of this app

October 1, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! I'll definitely let Valerie know - Derek

LIFFT

I haven't been able to set it up properly yet, but Caye Arahan, Customer Success Manager, has always been very helpful and kind in providing support!

Alpha-H Skincare US

This referral app is easy and quick to set up. It's a bit limiting in terms of what can be customized. However, the support team is quick in helping making adjustments. Caye was super helpful in particular in getting all our questions answered.

PhycoHealth

Integration with Klaviyo was a little confusing at the start and not well explained, but Derek was very helpful over a call and explained everything much more clearly to us and made sure everything was running smoothly.

August 18, 2021

Hey there, adding a short note here to let you know we hear you. I agree, the Klaviyo integration can get tricky at times. But that's what our team is here for: help you out and make things easy. We are also revisiting our documentation on Klaviyo to see what can be improved. I will reach out separately to schedule a call.
Hope to hear from you. — Derek.

Iris&Romeo

Great customer support provided by Mardie. She was super patient and very responsive with the follow-up materials.

August 13, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! Just let us know if you need any help - Mardie

Bamboo Island

We are still in the free trial period but so far we've been very impressed with their customer support (especially from Benz) -- very helpful, friendly and quick in getting back to us. Using the app was also very easy. Hopefully at the end of the trial we're seeing the referrals / sales we expect to see.

August 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! If you need additional assistance, just let us know - Benz

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16