Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Track customer referrals and pay out rewards automatically

SoKawaii

We did not rate the app 5/5 as we are still on a Free trial version, but so far we are pretty happy with it! Also, we could easily put 5/5 to customer service as it was perfect! Tomas K. was very reactive and helpful! Great experience! Will recommend!

Puro Estado Fisico

La aplicación cumple con lo estipulado, sin embargo tiene sus limitaciones. Las traducciones al español deben realizarse manualmente. Sería la mejor app de referido si pudiera tener opciones como dar un descuento o dinero x a la persona que refiere a un amigo en la primera compra que dicho amigo realice y luego ofrecer otro tipo de descuento o dinero por las siguientes compras que realice el amigo referido. Ejemplo: 1ª compra 10% y desde la segunda compra en adelante 5%. El precio de la app es aceptable en comparación con otras app, como smile, que te cobran segun las caracteristicas del programa que quieras usar. ReferralCandy ofrece todas estas características a un precio único y asequible. El servicio posventa es excelente y Raul a estado muy pendiente a mis necesidades. Gracias por todo.

DietFoodsWholesale.com

App needs some tweaking with the instructions that are posted, but Tippy and Karen in tech support were very patient and helpful getting Referral Candy set up. They were easy to fix --- just need to know how.

FrankSmile UK

It's a good solution if you want a quick solution to a referral program bu the software itself is a bit limited (as the low price would suggest). Despite the limits, it's nice and the customer service (Derek and Benz) super fast and responsive.

dresst

This ap works well when it's a basic promotion (i.e.: "Give 15, Get 15"). If you're wanting to do anything beyond this, it becomes challenging and manual.

I found their customer service reps quick and efficient. However, what's frustrating is them hounding you at the end of every conversation to leave a review. I'd highly recommend ReferralCandy revise their approach in asking for reviews as it comes off annoying and somewhat taints an otherwise positive experience.

Kura Skin

Good customer service, most recently with Karen.
Overall the app is good for the price, but I do wish there were more drag-and-drop style customizability for the template, previews available for all emails, and integrations with other apps like Klaviyo.

Hazel Village

Derek answered all of our questions and helped us set up the app. The dashboard is also intuitive and easy to navigate.

Bravado Designs Europe

Customer Service via this app was great. Karen helped me. I had a ton of questions and she was able to answer all. The app itself may not be right for us, but was fairly easy to set up.

Innovet Pet Products I Best Hemp Products for Pets

This app is great but is missing one thing, in my opinion, to be AWESOME. I wish Referral Candy would allow me to see the unique code that gets sent out to my customers. There have been times where customers would lose their email and require it to be sent out again. There is no option to send them another new one and void the old one or send them a copy of the code already sent to them.

Hats off to TIPPY who has been here for my business time after time with quick and efficient solutions! He deserves 5 stars alone.

Eat Better Meals

The app is pretty easy to use. Our ways of doing things are a bit complicated and the app was able to work with our ways to create a reward system for our customers referrals. Karen has been checking in once a month to make sure we are all good with our program and has been an asset to us in the past.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6