Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Good Harvest Organic Farm

Enjoying this app so far and appreciate the support in getting this set up thanks to Jon. Would love to see supported customisation for emails and widgets in a drag and drop style editor. Am yet to see converted referrals to ensure it all works with our many apps, but happy to be set up and running with it.

MUKK

DWIGHT was really helpful in answering my questions when our team needed the support. We are new in using Referral Candy, and we are already liking it!

Natuviva

Dwight was really helpful in getting me to learn about the software. It is much simpler than what I thought it would be. I am really looking forward to try this software out and hoping it will increase my sales!

Mira Lavandier

Costumer service is great quick to answer questions. I am now trying the app and hope it will get me some referals.

KatKin

It's a great app for the price, if you're looking for a basic referral program. It's reasonably easy to set up, but with a flew glitches (like when you save edited text, the page always freezes so you have to refresh each time!). The service from Derek was great! Super friendly and responsive.

Biomel - Love Your Gut

We were really impressed with Referral Candy's integration capabilities and its ease of use. The functionality and useability of the B2B management platform could be improved. However, our Referral Candy rep Lorrainne was incredibly helpful and responsive, enabling us to get our program up and running and optimised quickly - thank you!

Zenit, LLC

Easy to set up and Jon provided timely, super helpful customer support. I just wish the app would allow the advocate to get their discount as a credit on their initial purchase rather than a coupon for their next purchase.

Age of Innocence

Great app, I had trouble customizing it but Tom Koetz from support helped me a lot. Wonderful experience

REVEL BREWING CO

Very easy to install, use, and great support! The interface is simple, and the integration works very well.

Puzzlicious.com

Just getting started with the app. Reached out for support and Tippy was extremely helpful in getting my campaign to be customer presentable. He went beyond my immediate questions to give my campaign a better look. Was very patient and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9