Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

PureClean Performance

Derek was awesome in helping explain the app. We will most likely install but as we grow there are some limitations that will make it obsolete and cumbersome for us.

Diamond Democracy

Good app for existing customers. Not for bigger affiliate program thought. It is really basic and work great to test the market at a small scall. For cutomer referral only.

Fire Cider

The app was easy to set up and Lorraine helped me customize as much as we could customize for the website widget to make it fit with our website. I wish there were a few more customization we could make, but their customer support was very responsive and I was able to get this up and running within an hour.

Mamaway Malaysia

The customer service, Tom was very helpful. He explained things well and were very willing to help!

Perky Perky

Customer support is amazing. While the app doesn't intuitively do what I want it to do, Derek was awesome at helping me find a solution that works well. I really appreciated his help!

ilo ilo

Jon was super helpful and very quick to respond!
ReferralCandy is great for us, only thing missing is the possibility to customize the widget.

Cheerble Online Store

Been trying it for the first time. There are some limitations to be improved, but overall, it does the job. Their support, however, blows my mind. Jon from ReferralCandy has been amazing!

JENNY BIRD

I had some questions about the App and Tippy informed me on the different ways to optimize my campaign in such a timely manner!

Mylla Mat

Haven't really gotten started with using the app just yet, but got excellent support from Jon in setting things up.

Bleuet

Great support from Jon. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Great app for building referrals. Easy to set-up and deploy.

Hoping to see enhancements that allow you to exclude or include specific products or collections to avoid exposing merchants to double dipping of discounts (25% promotion turns into a 40%+ promotion).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7