Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Teacher Happies

I would love to be able to create my own referral code to use with influencers, but JC helped me understand how to make my idea work for now! I have enjoyed this app, and so have the customers! Response time was quick!

naifcare.com

Not using the app yet, but Dwight answered all of my questions within 5 min. No concerns anymore. Thanks a lot!

Robolink

Customer service was incredibly helpful with getting set up and running tests to make sure things are working correctly. There is a bit of a learning curve, and some of the UI can be a bit difficult to navigate. That's the only reason it's not a perfect score.

Grace Farms Foods

Mardie was very helpful in explaining the features. The program doesn't have as many customization features as we would want, but it will work.

Smartvine

The customer service is great! Very responsive. I haven't used the app yet but am looking forward to it.

Adegen

We love ReferralCandy and it's been a huge asset to our business. I initially had a poor customer experience with a rep on their team, but their Head of Customer Support (Jaime) followed up with me personally and helped fix the issue. Big thanks for that and we'll continue to be a client because of this

Perifit (France)

The app is great and quite flexible for a multi country/ multi language shop like ours. Great customer service, very reactive and knowledgeable.

sæy 7!

Great App!!
Customer Support has been awesome, Benz has guided us to get things right when needed.
Thank you!!

Run The Edge Store

Overall a very good app. As with any app, there are limitations and enhancements/flexibility that could be made to accommodate different business models. Customer support has been great - Benz has been diligent in making sure our set up was optimized as best as possible.

Ready, Set, Food!

Referral Candy is a simple platform that has been easy to use. The reporting is not the most robust, but all in all we have enjoyed using it to kick start our referral program. Derek Benito was quick to help my team with an issue syncing properties in our ESP. He was relentless in his pursuit to solve our issue correctly. Thanks, Derek!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13