Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Your Food Collective

Derek has been amazing at helping me integrate and set up referral candy. I would highly recommend.

CAPI

JC from Referral Candy was super helpful and incredibly attentive, providing detailed and helpful feedback every step of the way. A+ for customer service!

Simplify Teaching AS

Tried out the app for a few weeks. I like that they have a trial.
Jon - really good customers service.

Sannan Ruokakassi

The app itself has some points of improvement, but I got excellent help from Referral candy's Tom. He really went all the way to find solutions to our problems and made sure we were happy in the end.

Dr. JONES

The application is great. Easy to move and serves well what is proposed. Support is very efficient. Jon served us very well and took all our doubts.

Satopradhan

We have taken up a free trial for this app. The support person Lorraine is really good and supportive. All our queries were well understood and replied well in time. We are satisfied with the app and the services.

Thanks & Regards
Satopradhan Vision team

KOR Fitness

I'm still working to optimize the program with our users but the Referral Candy team has been very helpful. Karen did a great job of giving us some pointers along the way. Thanks

Flock Foods

Jon was able to help we start and stop my campaign easily. The customization is a little hard to navigate but overall it gets the job done.

Metamorphoza

Easy to use, the support is really kind and helpful. The only negative I found for now is that the support help is a little bit slow (but maybe it depends on the problem).

Natalie Borton

I've certainly had some frustrations with Referral Candy over the years, but I will say I think they are continuing to improve and have great customer service. Tomas helped me figure out a big issue with customizing my referral theme and was a huge help. I like that it's easy to get in touch with someone whenever I have a problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10