Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Boom Shankar

Benz Jalali was great, happy with customer service. Only annoying thing Shopify doesnt let you do with this app is have multiple referral discount coupons at once if you're the referrer/advocate.

Wondery Skin Food

JC helped me with something that was vothering me for days in a matter of minutes!! Thanks for being super helpful and very efficient!!

EatSens.com

Derek and Mardie have been really helpful. Responsible and friendly customer support. Thanks to both of you!

Pigeon Singapore

Tom was amazing in helping to troubleshoot my problems and I really appreciate his detailed explanations and initiative.

Pickett London

Tom was extremley helpful in sorting out a glitch with sending out my first refferal campaign. Very clear, quick responses - the perfect service, and right way to deal with the situation.

NUTROS

I used this app to help me to give referral codes to my customers, Works very well. I Recommend using this app.

Wildmade Snacks

I signed up for this app to set up an affiliate link. The user interface is fairly intuitive, but it did require me to reach out to support to clarify how the link works and to whom it is sent out. It defaulted to be sent out automatically to anyone who make a purchase on our site, which I thought was odd. However, their customer service was excellent. The gal who helped me, Benz, was super thorough and patient and explained everything very clearly and even followed up with a very detailed email.

Every

Technical issues with referral tracking but great Service from Tom, he helped us to resolve the issue.

Roamwide

So far so good but I'm not sure it's worth it for my micro store yet. Time will tell. Great customer service from JC!

Everviolet

Great customer service by Jon! He helped me find the code my customer was looking for, so I wouldn't lose the sale. Very much appreciated!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12