Referral Candy & Affiliate

Referral Candy & Affiliate

From $59/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
1939 reviews
4.9
January 18, 2023

Just going through the onboarding process and Lorraine has been very helpful. Only giving it 4 stars because we haven't tested the app out fully yet. Will update if it proves to be what we're looking for.

Mark | The Level Collective
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
ReferralCandy replied January 18, 2023

Thank you for the review! Please feel free to contact us again if you need help! - Lorraine

January 10, 2023

Katherine with support is awesome! She was super helpful, as the app itself is not very intuitive to set up. But we'll see how it goes once it's activated!

Wilderdog
Time spent using app: About 23 hours

Thank you for the review! Let us know if you have further questions - Katherine

Edited January 5, 2023

Pretty straightforward to use. I am still a little confused with the Klaviyo integration. Still a little too new to see any real results yet.
Customer service is top notch, and always very quick to reply. Katherine has been extra helpful.

Joie Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Thank you for the review! Let us know if you need assistance! - Katherine

December 12, 2022

Katherine was super helpful with answering my questions and helping me out with some technical issues. She was very prompt in her responses! Thanks Katherine.

Fuel For Fat Loss
Time spent using app: 6 months
ReferralCandy replied December 14, 2022

It was my pleasure assisting you. Thank you for a wonderful feedback. :)
- Katherine

November 30, 2022

Still trying to get set up for this app, but the online support team on chat and email have been great. Jon, Cris, Jelson, Hannah and Katherine are just some people who have been there to support and very helpful. Hoping to get this live for our company soon.

Dai
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
ReferralCandy replied December 6, 2022

We are very happy to have assited you and looking forward to seeing great results with your campaign. Please feel free to get back to us should you need assistance. :)
- ReferralCandy team

November 24, 2022

The support of Jon is super. The app does what it says, and has the best options compared to others if you look for a referral program. For our business it turns out not to be marketing tool we need. But I am glad we tried.

Jewel Junkie Curacao
Curaçao
Time spent using app: 3 months
ReferralCandy replied December 6, 2022

We are also grateful that you tried our services and looking forward to seeing great results on your referral program.
- Jon

November 21, 2022

Excellent customer support. The app was simple to configure and works well with no issues. My only suggestion would be have the app create its own folder for the coupon codes

Don Pablo Coffee
Time spent using app: 6 months
ReferralCandy replied December 12, 2022

Thank you for review and the suggestion! We appreciate it!

November 16, 2022

Excellet support. I was having a hard time figuring our how it all works and support was there to guide me.

Shapeez
Time spent using app: 6 days
ReferralCandy replied December 12, 2022

We appreciate your review! Just hit us up whenever you need assistance - We are here to ensure you have an amazing experience with the app!

October 26, 2022

J'utilise cette application depuis plusieurs années, ça fonctionne bien, le programme de parrainage est efficace. Seul souci : c'est cher

Elwing Boards
France
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
ReferralCandy replied October 26, 2022

Hey there, thank you for being with us for over 3 years! One of our Success Managers will reach out to you so that we can better understand your needs.

Edited September 12, 2022

The app can be tough to figure out, but the chat feature has been amazing! I worked with Katherine who answered each and every question I had; she was beyond helpful in getting everything sorted out.

Raw Generation, Inc.
Time spent using app: 3 months
ReferralCandy replied September 7, 2022

Thanks for writing a review and we hear you. Our success manager, Katherine, sent a follow up message to address any concenrs you may still have. We look forward to speak with you again. :)