Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

We’ve run referral programs for over 30,000 stores & counting

JENNY BIRD

I had some questions about the App and Tippy informed me on the different ways to optimize my campaign in such a timely manner!

Mylla Mat

Haven't really gotten started with using the app just yet, but got excellent support from Jon in setting things up.

Bleuet

Great support from Jon. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Great app for building referrals. Easy to set-up and deploy.

Hoping to see enhancements that allow you to exclude or include specific products or collections to avoid exposing merchants to double dipping of discounts (25% promotion turns into a 40%+ promotion).

hannahartwear

very easy to install and great support from the team! The app works as expected and results are coming! Good job team

Blended For You

Hi, we're only a month in so hard to say from a revenue generation POV. We are very happy with the support (Lorainne was awesome) and look forward to seeing it translate into sales. Thank you

Project EVO

Thanks to Karen for helping me navigate the testing and set up process and answering all my many questions. :)

P L A N E T // N U S A

We still need to work on optimizing this - but Derek from Referral Candy is quick to reply and help us out.

Emergency Zone

Tippy did an excellent job at customer service. I had some issues and had them resolved. We haven't gotten a referral yet through the app but hope to have one soon.

Sassybabeboutique

Derek was amazing in helping me understand how the programm works. Very patience and truly a nice guy! Thank you

IZ Adaptive

Derek was suuuuuuper helpful in getting us all setup and running smoothly. The app is pretty effortless, and offers a branded seamless referral program.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7