Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Automate referrals and affiliate marketing with word-of-mouth

ALIX YANG Jewellery

We've only just signed up to Referral Candy and haven't had too much experience using the system yet but the support so far has been exceptional. Dwight has been incredibly helpful, thorough, and friendly. He did a fantastic job of explaining all of the features and functions to us in a way that was simple for us to understand. We're really looking forward to testing out Referral Candy over the next few weeks and learning more about it with Dwight's help.

July 14, 2021

We'll pass on your thanks to Dwight! And please - let us know how we can help, so we can earn that fifth star :) - Darren F

b.glen Singapore

Easy to install and had hiccups along the way. JC helped out and everything is good to go. Looking forward in seating results

July 2, 2021

Thanks for the review! We will work even harder to earn that 5th star. Have a wonderful day! - JC

Hyped Polar Bear

Developer helped me a lot with setting up. lots of functions as well. nice respond time, thanks for the help

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. We'll do our best to earn that fifth star! - Tomas K.

Keychron | Wireless Mechanical Keyboards for Mac, Windows and Android

Good service, helpful and prompt response. Thumbs up to Tom. Could be good if ReferralCandy can connect with Shopify flow. Also, it could be expensive.

June 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. We'll do our best to earn that fifth star! - Darren F.

Fitlife Foods

Customer service was super helpful and responsive. They answered all my questions in a timely manner.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the review! We will work even harder to earn that 5th star. - Bryan B.

Koy Clothing

Great service - Jon Dolor from Referral Candy was very helpful and informative regarding other ways in which we can improve our results. Thank you

May 20, 2021

Thanks for the review, happy that I was able to help. We'll work even harder to earn that 5th star. -- Jon D.

In Other Good News

I'm in the process of setting it up, Derek from the CS team was helpful with the issues I was having

May 13, 2021

Glad Derek was able to help. We'll work even harder to earn that 5th star! -- Jaime R.

AP-UNIFORMS

Amazing customer service! Derek helped me with the whole process and answered all my questions :) !

Chāmpo

Just started using this app, it's really easy to set up and the support from the team (Benz) has been great and really helpful. Looking forward to seeing performance now we are live.

Tuf Cookie

Dwight from the customer service team was very helpful and quick to respond with the details. This is also valid for the rest of the customer service team. They asked me with all the questions I had. The app is useful and you can customize the templates with your own language etc. but for a small company like us a little bit too expensive at this point of time. I would prefer if it was just a monthly cost besides also adding a commission for them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15