Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Track customer referrals and pay out rewards automatically

FaFaland Fashion

THX for Benz!!!! she is very patient and help me A LOTS!~ She shows me the detail and let me figure out my problem straightly.

holier

Great app! Seamless setup. Developer mode allows for extra customization. Tippy is very helpful. Hope to soon get some referrals!

Power Bullet

Very easy to set up. I had some doubts and Lorraine answered me by email. She has accompanied me in the first steps and she has been very quick and helpful.

Hupnos

I am just getting started with Referral Candy and Derek has been very helpful with getting us online. Seems to be well done so far so I am referring you to this app!

Lootaku

Customer service is top notch. Had an issue with my program/integration today, and used the live chat to contact support. Tomas was very helpful and patient in fixing my issue and my program is now up and running once again. Thank you Tomas!

Greenwich Kempo

awesome and easy to set up. Fast and responsive team for support. Looking forward to seeing how this works in the long run,

VIP Stream Tv

Derek is awesome. He walked me through everything I needed to get my app set up in my store... Truly appreciated that!

Henry & Smith

The support is really great. Tippy from their team helped me quickly resolve issue.
The app overall is very simple and easy to setup

The Pleasure Pantry

Lorraine has been excellent in helping me get this set up. She has been quick and attentive to all my questions/issues

TheCrazyCap

Great app for Referrals. Awesome talking to Tippy he helped me set up my dashboard in Jeffy. Quick and easy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61