Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

Amazeam Mattress Sdn. Bhd. (201701047128)

Benz is very knowledgeable, helpful, friendly & responsive. Highly recommended to use this App, Referral Candy.

Keto and Company

Lorraine was helpful and quick to respond. This app is easy to use and it's easy to get started quickly!

FMF Apparel

Simple, yet easy app to help grow your business through referral incentives. Had an issue editing an email and support got back to me within a few hours helping me edit the sections I needed. So far, I am happy with how this is working out.

HolyHealth

Great customer support by Derek. We had issues with translating parts of the theme, however could set up a call with Derek who helped us right away.

Dublingroomingcompany

Only just onboarded with Derek but the whole process so far has been excellent. Really helpful, fast to come back to me on any questions and wanting to help me get the most from the solution

IQBAR

Benz was a huge help with letting me know things that would improve our referral program. The customer support is always very helpful and they get back to me quickly. Thanks!

Sonno Malaysia

Amazing customer service from Benz! Referral Candy is easy to use and it's well integrated with Shopify, highly recommended.

Kevin Zahri - Official Kurus Store

Amazing support from the team at Referral Candy. It does take a while to establish traffic flow (we are in month 4-5) but so far it has been very good!

Huge shoutout to Benz Jalali for the amazing and responsive support.

Lord Jones

We are in the setup process now, but Derek from Customer Success has been a huge help in customizing our assets and creating a better brand experience. Although we haven't implemented the program yet, so far, so good with the support from ReferralCandy

Antica Seteria Comasca

Amazing app, easy to set up but I asked a little help and Karen from the support help me to be ready to launch my referral campaign from zero to launch. Thank you very much Karen!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99