Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Track customer referrals and pay out rewards automatically

cascarafoods

Muy bueno, Tippy muy buen consejero, el servicio de atención es muy rápido y eficiente. Lo recomiendo

Pod & Parcel

The personalised customer service that our team receives from Referral Candy team member, Benz has been efficient, spot-on, and super easy... thank you!

Homebiotic

ReferralCandy is great! I've been using it for a long time on our WooCommerce-based store but am now migrating over to Shopify. While building our new store, I needed help with a weird issue (that turned out to be caused by another app) and Karen walked me through what to check. Without her help I wouldn't have even thought to look in the other app's settings to see what it was adding to each page.

ReferralCandy is an easy way to let customers become advocates, and it works great for us... and pays for itself very very quickly. Thanks!!

waekura

Perfect! I needed some help and Karen helped me and found out how to solve my problem :) I recommend

Kartel Scotland

We used this app to attract new customers via our loyal existing customer base. In around 6 weeks it's brought in around £800 in new sales, pretty impressive but I would say the success is down to a strong offer for advocates and referred friends.
Support has also been great, a super fast response on their on-page chat with knowledgable staff (special mention to Karen for answering endless questions).

LARSEN & ERIKSEN

I used this app to attract new customers through the referral programme. The customer support was great. Tomas K was patient and very helpfull with all my questions. Great job.

Fur

Referral Candy really helps our business gain new customers. I had a small issue with a customer's referral code, and Lorraine on RC's support team got to the bottom of the issue quickly!

Mobley

Derek was fantastic! Super service - thanks soo much. Responded quickly and help me set up our referral program quickly. Really appreciate your help Derek!!

Anadhika

Really great help!!! Totally recommend it.
With best customer support .Dwight really helped me out on customer chat.
Worth the money!

Lucy

Amazing customer support that is available to live chat and work through issues quickly. System is well designed and comes fully-featured. Not really missing anything. Derek is an amazing rep btw!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56