Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

Complete your marketing strategy with a referral program

RCKISS FITNESS

Derek was really great with me. I didn't know how to do...ANYTHING! And he was very patience and kind. Thank you!

Field Goods

ReferralCandy is great, simple to set up, has decent customization and features, works smoothly with Shopify. Customer Service team is always excellent, specifically Karen and Jon have both helped us tremendously over the past year. Thanks everybody!

Brochu Walker

Lorraine Garcia assisted me reset my password, she was very helpful. Thank you so much for your help Lorraine!

Bubble Tea Club

Great service by Benz. Highly recommend scheduling in a call after you sign up. Referral candy has given us a few extra thousand in sales per month. Definitely worth the money.

Moasure

Excellent App - good way to get a referral campaign up an running in a short amount of time.

I have a support call scheduled with the team to get further ideas to improve my campaign performance. Really useful and insightful call, that delivered some very valuable tips, that I will be trialling. Both Desmond and Derek were very helpful and knowledgable.

Enhanced Recovery Drink

Jon did a great job answering all of our questions. Thank you very much for all of the assistance. We highly recommend the app.

TuxMat.ca

Just got started with this today and Karen's been awesome with helping me through all the questions I had about set up. Thanks!

Tales and Tails GmbH

Even though we are still checking this app out to see if everything works for us, the staff is very helpful. Karen helped me today to figure out how to integrate referral candy with Klaviyo.

Rufus Club

Unfortunately, finally we didn't work with them because we need a very picky process. But Dwight and all the Referral team has done an amazing job. we really hope that they can develop soon the solution that we need so we can start working together.

DrinkPartake-US

This app helps us convert our customers into brand advocates in just a few simple steps! Beyond that though, their support team is amazing, knowledgeable, and quick to help! Major props to Derek who has been helping me with this app since we first started using it on a wordpress/woocommerce site :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88