Referral Candy

Referral Candy | Reviews

by ReferralCandy

Reach new customers with a referral marketing program

Alphard Golf USA

The app is easy to use. Looking to get more sales. Dwight has been responsive. Highly recommended!!!

Thank you so much for the review! — Dwight

Good Protein FR

Mardie really helped me out achieve my goals and had answers for all my questions! Really good customer support!

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Mardie

Beach Access

I'm happy with JC's kind support. I could start using ReferralCandy quickly thanks to his great introduction.

We're glad JC was able to help! - Tom

The Brand hannah Australia

JC is really helpful and patient. The response from the team is instant. Great service and support!

December 6, 2021

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — JC

Love Aloud

Super friendly support team, eager to help you get all set! Looking forward to seeing results from this referral app. Special thanks to Lorraine and Mardie! :)

December 6, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! If you need help, feel free to reach out - Derek

Label K

The application is very easy to use! We are happy to launch our referral programm !Thanks a lot to Jon who helped us each step of the way :)

December 3, 2021

Glad to help! If you need further assistance, we're here for you! - Jon

Dr. Buzby's ToeGrips for Dogs

Good and fast customer service. Very helpful and did as much as they could to help get me set up. Mardie was a lot of help.

December 2, 2021

Thanks for the review! If you need further help, just let us know! - Mardie

Cyber Craft

Great service! I really liked the explanation on how to get started with this application. Benz and Hanna helped me figure it out, answered the most difficult questions in spite of my fluffy English. Incredibly recommend

December 1, 2021

We're glad Benz and Hannah was able to help! - Tom

Mumu

Dwight provided excellent customer support! Super responsive and helpful — answered all of my questions and even extended our free trial another month so we can test things out more.

November 30, 2021

Thanks so much! Glad I could help. — Dwight

healthylife-uat2

Great customer service, benzj assisted with setting up referral candy and extended the trial until it was active.

November 30, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Benz and Jelson will be delighted to hear this! - Tom

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 142 143