Referral Candy

Referral Candy

by ReferralCandy

We’ve run referral programs for over 30,000 stores & counting

Lash Batch

Just downloaded this app to help scale our referral program. Customer success team was really helpful in getting me setup with our bespoke charging system.

Shout out to Derek Benito - you a star !

Rocket Upload

Tippy is the best, great customer Service! He helped me a lot building CandyReferral into the website!

MrKnuckle™

Great app with amazing customer service, Benz was very helpful and whenever I get a question they are always so fast to reply! Recommended!

Apollo Vapes UK

The app is cool, support from Referral Candy is cool. Basically they do all it takes to get you up and running in no-time.

ZELODO

I really love the App so far, great support as well. Tomas helped me out a lot. Looking forward to increasing sales with CandyReferral.

The Common Market

We've used Referral Candy for a couple years now, and once you get the setup properly configured, it's a rather hands-off tool that generates real business for our Farm Share program. Karen M. our account manager, is always quick to respond to our questions over email, and eager to cater to our needs.

&Me

Haven't used the app yet, however, I set up a demo call and it was very useful. All questions were answered patiently. Will activate this soon and will leave a review about the the app soon.

weevle

This was so easy to set up. I. Literally 2 minutes I was ready to go.

Tippy really helped me understand how to make the best of it.
I can’t wait for my site to be ready to
Launch and that I get enough traffic to use this!

MODL Outdoors

Just getting started but we've had some excellent service from the team! Looks like this is perfect for what we're looking for.

SupperUp

Quick response and gave some quick easy tips for implementation to make the site better. Thanks Derek!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72