Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

www.returntoedencosmetics.com

Definitely the most user friendly affiliate app I've tried. Customer service is great, Olivier has been super helpful in testing to be sure I have everything set up correctly.

Three downsides I've noticed so far:
1) There's no obvious feature to market to affiliates through the Refersion network. A number of other affiliate program apps offer this service.

2) There's not a great way to vet affiliates before approval...thinking of this kind of like a job interview, but it's very one sided- the affiliates can see what the company is offering them, but companies should be able to assess affiliate performance by some metric measured by Refersion and provided with the affiliate's profile.

3) The price! It's steep! Only time will tell if it's worth it.

Barecat

Just got refersion for a new store and so far I haven't had any issues. Nick made sure everything was working correctly by doing a test order and I didn't even have to do anything, lol. Looking forward to a successful affiliate program! Thanks guys!!

Poo Vault

I'm at the very beginning of using this app, but so far it has been thoughtfully created and the customer service is amazing.

Fiteligente

So far so good. I had some issues during set up, but Nick helped me solve every one of them and got my store launched in no time.

Very happy with the customer service and my overall experience.

konaleashes

So far, staff has been really good, app is easy to navigate! The only down side, is: it is on the pricey side.

Resync

Being this is my first week at a new job and having no clue on affiliate programs, I found the refersion was very attentive and helpful with all of my questions. Once reading through the FAQ I was able to navigate through the website with ease and get our program up and running within a day!

Proven Industries

Like how quick customer services gets back with you! Olivier form refersion got right with me and found a solution fast :) Glad I decided to use a great app for my life line!! Thanks Olivier!!!

LOUD & PROUD SHOP

This app is great and helps offer a simple solution to my needs for affiliates. The company follow up and customer service is very good, as well. Nick was there to personally test my integration and is a great support. He has been amazing. So far so good!!

thePaintLine.com

This app is really great for tracking affiliates! It makes things so simple and organized, and we love being able to connect it to our Shopify store. Paying affiliates through this platform is seamless and simple. Setting everything up initially can be a little challenging, but the tutorial videos help a lot. When we couldn't figure out a few things on our own, Emma from customer service stepped in! She was able to walk us through setting up discount links and made sure everything was running smoothly which was much appreciated. Overall, I would definitely recommend this app to users who are seeking an affiliate management system!

Anarchicfashion.com

Emma the help person is amazing and support in general is fantastic.
My main goal was to acquire new affiliates and I believe this is where Refersion could make better use of the market place. There appears to be no way of contacting any affiliates until they have joined your program. Your program will be listed in the market place but becomes buried very quickly after launch. The data reporting is very good btw... so our only criticism is the market place