Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Kulaushop Sk

we just test this app but it looks totally great. Support by Brittany is perfect. There is just one thing that I miss: Fully customizable and translatable front-end (login page etc.) ...English is very popular but there are also other potential new countries and markets :) I really hope that in the near future you will able to offer this feature...Marek by KULAUshop.sk

Jainmy

I've been trying to do this for 2 years with other companies and kept putting it off because all the other websites make it too time consuming to figure out their backend and setup like business owners don't have enough on their plate. The girl on the customer support chat was very helpful and walked me through it and I was able to set mine up quickly and dedicated me plenty of time as opposed to leaddyno where they just send you to watch complicated videos that are not even up to date and you have to pay for the visits not like refersion where it doesn't matter the amount of traffic. I'm giving it a 4 star because they should have commissions per product category instead of adding the product skus one by one and also they need to have a short sweet video for merchants to walk new affiliates on how to sign up for the program quickly and start making money right away but besides that I like it.

Squeaker

So far so good. Very robust on the back end and it seems that a lot of customers are keen to sign up for the program. It really comes into it's own when creating an affiliate program with influences. Very easy to setup and sorts all the payments for you. Definitely worth it and as your customer base grows it's vital. I only wish I had set it up earlier!

Dorm Decor

I think this is good app and it's working for us. I must say that it is difficult to get someone on the phone. When we finally got someone, we were able to get the assistance we needed and now call that person directly when we have a problem.

Jlabgrabbag

Great starter app for an affiliate program! Set-up is easy and tracking is effective as needed for a starter site. Could improve with access to a database of people and affiliates. Currently the marketplace is not robust.

Speedcubeshop

Works well so far. Just wish that gift card codes could automatically be generated so that I didn't have to create one for each affiliate....

Vapeurlabs

Great for affiliate marketing!

Jackedscholar

Works great for our needs thus far.

Les Pirates

Good for the moment, but need to see in long term.

Lazenne

So far so good. We've been using Reversion for about 6 months now to manage our affiliate program and it's been working very well. It was easy to set up, and it's easy to use (for both us and the referrers).