Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

The Holy Black

So Far it seems to be exactly what I was looking for, easy to set up and use. The only thing it seems to be missing is an affiliate code based on coupon codes. That would be nice for instagram and twitter.

Colorit

I just signed up, but it looks pretty good so far.

Mmillsco

Easy start up, easy affiliate link creation.

The Jade Monkey Boutique

Love this app! It makes it so easy to keep track of my affiliates.

Alva Fitness

This is by far the best Affiliate app out there with all the features. We use this for our apparel brand www.alvafitness.com and the tool has really helped us take our marketing strategy to the next level.

Edge Mobility System

Refersion easily integrates with shopify, provides a quick and easy way for affiliate s to register and also integrates with paypal for easy payment for commissions. It's win/win and a no-brainer if you want to expand using affiliate marketing. Highly recommended!

Inverlife Shop

I love Refersion and the simple and easy way it helped us set up our Affiliate scheme on http://inverlife.com/pages/affiliates

We are confident it will help us to make our Affiliates lots of money with 25% and 50% commission of products and programs ranging from $100 - $2,000.

Their customer support is also excellent and I've even had timely advice from their CEO.

If you want earn lots of money as an InverLife Affiliate, please get in touch.

Covenant Spice

I really appreciate how easy this app has made it for affiliates to sign up and promote my business. Easy to install and integrate. Great customer service.

Stayblcam

We really love Refersion, and have recommended it to several other business owners we know who also use Shopify. We are definitely seeing extra sales coming in due to our affiliates now working for us to drive strong referrals. The user interface is great (for both us and for affiliates), and it also integrates well with Mailchimp. One of our favorite features is the ability to encourage affiliate signups right after order completion. Great app that is highly recommended!

Lord And Lady Co

Very user-friendly app and easy in integrate and set-up.