Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

POMMIER

Great App, Easy to install, easy to use! Next step, find some affiliates!

Homework Mountain

This has been a great experience! The application is simple to setup and provides you with a lot of flexibility for marketing. The service has been great! Quick response time to any questions. We tried two different affiliate programs and both have been dismal failures. If you are looking for a marketing method that is easy to deploy and low cost this is the application you want. Thanks.

Conejo Damaru

I like that they don't charge money until you start to have some success with the app. I don't like that the website and the interface look obsolete. I also don't like that I send a question via email and never got an answer. And finally, I don't like that they don't have multilingual support or at least a way for me to manually translate the subscription form for potential affiliates, as well as their dashboard for reports.

Ultimate Bodyline

This app was super easy to use and install. We hope to use it's features to generate additional sales for our company.

Nutriodol Supplements ®

Fantastic and very easy to go around.

Cool VW Stuff

This app has already helped increase my exposure and sales 10fold. Within our first week of using it we signed up 5 new Affiliates and took sales from 200 daily to 2K daily. The customer service was extremely responsive. I would get help within minutes of submission. Highly recommend

iWood, Inc.

Very easy app to install and use. This will help us generate a lot of sales in the coming months.

CasaMom's Everything

Don't understand and support was there but not helpful

Daily Nutrition

Refersion is the best in house afilliate program you can use for your store. It's all very straight forward making it easy to recruit more brand ambassadors and set up great offers. Pricing is super fair and scales with your business as you grow. I highly recommend Refersion over any other option.

iFetch

So far this app works perfectly and was more than easy to set up. And it's also well priced so no negatives as far as I can see.