Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Biird

Great way to get a referral program started. Everything you need is there and it's super easy to get going. Andre from Refersion help us greatly to test everything and get it all going.

Nab Leather Co

App does whats its supposed. Nick helped me and he was very quick and thorough in setting things up. I was unfortunately unable to get sales in the 2 week free trial. I think they should offer 1 month free as it takes time to understand, setup, gather affiliates, etc and to see if it will be worth the cost.

Packed Health

Program seems to work well. It was simple to create an acount, Nick was really helpful getting everything setup.

July

Refersion was relatively easy to onboard onto, and the dashboard is easy to navigate. Their customer service is excellent and Andre guided our team the whole way as we got everything set up. He responded extremely quickly and gave us very clear and specific instructions. Thanks Andre!

PCKT Vapor

Worst affiliate program with the worst customer service to help you. Do not get locked into there one year contract you will regret it. We have had numerous problems over the year with referision with calculating affiliates commission. Many large affiliates do not want to work with referision because of this problem. Only reason im writing this review now is because our contract is up in 4 days and will be using POST Affiliate and highly recommend it if you do not want to piss your affiliates off. I also forgot to mention the percentage they take from your affiliate sales is ridiculous compared other top ranked affiliate programs.

Copper Footmat

Thanks Olivier! Big help in getting my tracking set. Had to do some troubleshooting with me on a subdomain, but it all worked out.

Farrah's Dream

I used this app to assist me with managing influencers. I also like the customer Support Nick provided.

Momentous

Customer service from Refersion (and Andre in particular) is great! The team always gets back to me quickly and is willing to go above and beyond to help me with customized requests and report pulls.

Corinthian's Corner

Excited to start scaling our affiliate program here! Oliver was very helpful during the set up and customization process.

Kevia Style, LLC

Good app. Works exactly how we are wanting with Recharge. Olivier was very helpful in figuring out what I was doing wrong and to get it working for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82