Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

SIFRI

So easy to get setup and they have wonderful tools! Better than any other affiliate platform I've worked with. Andre is great, set up was very smooth! Cheers, Andre.

Adoratherapy.com

Easy set up. Went through the steps outlined. Already have some affiliates. Excited to see what's next. Kerching kerching.

Atypical Threads

I use Refersion to help grow our e-commerce shop that supports autism, while simultaneously giving autism families a way to make some extra money by referring others to us. It's a huge win on multiple fronts! Emma was great to work with and made the setup process a seamless process!

Cooked

It was a little confusing at first because my Shopify orders weren't converting and showing up for as trackable for my affiliates but Andre was really helpful and got everything sorted out for me quickly. Thank you! :)

Cocofloss Pro

Nick was SO helpful in onboarding us to Refersion! Extremely responsive and answered all my questions (I probably asked a hundred!) and I feel comfortable running Refersion after all his help. Thanks, Nick and Refersion!!

VIBEDRATION

We have used Refersion for over three years and have built an awesome ambassador program on it! Refersion makes it easy to send commission to affiliates and automatically creates coupon codes on Shopify when an affiliate creates their unique code to promote with. If we ever have a problem, the Refersion team is very quick to solve the issue. Affiliate marketing has been a huge part of our company thanks to Refersion

LolaHemp

Emma was very helpful. The app is everything and more than we need. Quality technology and superb customer service. Emma was honestly super helpful. Ya'll should buy her a beer.

More Shower SPACE®

Shakima was amazing. She patiently explained the value of affiliate/referral marketing to me, a non-techie. When I had an implementation question, Andre was quick to propose a simple article with the right fix. Great company!

Microbe Formulas™

Refersion makes it simple to run an eCom affiliate program and integrates with key partners in the eCom space. They have great service and are easy to work with. Nick helped me with a custom report and was able to get the dev team to correct it and re-run it in no time. Great team over there!

麻.app®

Excellent app for affiliates if you want something easy and simple to operate. The team helped me get set up and ready to go in no time at all. Thanks, Emma!