Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Ready Hour

DO NOT LISTEN to the people that are upset about them creating a 100% discount code - they do that ONLY to push through a single ONE TIME test order. It's a one time code and just used to test tracking. If you don't want them to HELP YOU verify that the app is working you can always push through your own test order. This is a great app that I have used across 3 different brands. Great support and it has a simple and easy to use user interface. On our oldest brand I've used Refersion for 2 years and processed hundreds of thousands of dollars through them and always been very happy with the service that they provide.

Hydroponique Pipe

Be careful what permissions you give them. Refersion logged into my account and created a 100% discount code for my product without my consent.

To use Refersion, they give themselves permissions within your Shopify store that allows people to do this. I am not personally comfortable with giving strangers this level of access -- especially when they feel comfortable creating discount codes without my permission.

Curlkalon Hair

The team is quick and attentive to any inquiries you have and for our team, the ability to get support in a timely manner matters a lot. Andre on their team is prompt in getting our issues solved.

AREA home

Really great support. Andre in particular has been great to work with. Affiliate related systems are a bit daunting at first so it helps to be able to get quick answers from a real person!

82 Ave

Refersion is a great app for every affiliate marketer. And they provide customers with great customer support. Andre from the Refersion team has assisted us very well from the beginning :) Good work team.

Lokai

So far it's great. Very user friendly. Andre, Erica and Shakima have all been super-helpful and quick to respond to all the questions we have. The app itself is very intuitive and doesn't take too long to get set up and be up and running.
Highly recommend!

zazen Alkaline Water

The Refersion APP certainly makes business easy, it has been an extremely vital addition our business. The team are amazing to deal with also, incredibly happy!

In Shape Mummy

Amazing app and 5 star support. The best part about this app is the high quality and fast support. Oliver was the best and helped me so much.

Bookcase.Club

This is my first week on Refersion, and so far, so great! I have a Shopify site and use ReCharge to manage my subscription-based business. Andre did a great job logging into my Shopify account and performing a test order to make sure everything flowed correct through the ReCharge checkout. His quick work eliminated my fears of causing a bad customer experience due to my own lack of technical prowess. Also, I find their help documents to be very detailed and easy to understand. Now let's go scale the business!

INCDNT

Andre was a great help with helping set up my integration to get my up and going! It is important to myself to make sure I have the right tools set up for success and have to worry about setting it up . Thank you Andre and team for getting me set!