Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

The Greenery Shop

Nick was amazing, He helped me solve a major problem with my account. He was so helpful and detailed it truly made my interacting with refersion a breeze.

Erazio

Really glad to observe the extend of concern Emma (your team member) shares. Look forward to the enthusiastic mentoring in future as well.

WEDNESDAYS PINK.

Love the Refersion app!! Olivier was super attentive and it was super easy to set up. I will definitely recommend this app to anyone with a shopify account.

Negative Ion shop

Just started so I don't have any experience with the tool yet. But amazing customer service. Great team and helpful staff. Nick, Thank you very much !

LashLuxury

I setup my affiliate program really organically. It's super simple with the help of the Refersion team. Emma was super helpful getting me setup. Cheers!

Dom's Goods

Nick was incredible help with this! He was very responsive and helped us get all the bugs fixed properly to get the tracking working properly.

Skinny & Co. Coconut Oil

We are now using Refersion for two sites, and are seeing success so far! My call with Emma today was so helpful! She walked me through different processes to track our Affiliates and conversions, as well as how to change their commission rate. Thanks for all your help!

BOLDR

We're a new customer. Emma (support team) did an *amazing* job getting us up and running quickly. Kudos to their support team for their knowledge, responsiveness, and being cool. It's a rare combo. Facts. Excited to leverage the platform!

GetPublished

Super pleased with Refersion. With the app and especially the support team. Easy to use and modify to our unique needs

Botanique Colombia

When you are trying a new app the support is very important and Reversion have it!
Excellent support service is given by Nick, the answer fast and effective.
The videos are clear and easy to understand.