Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

The Smart Cave

Andre from Refersion was fantastic, really quick to assist with setup. It seems to be a great start for using affiliates. Looking forward to seeing what happens! The Smart Cave

Coda Dolls

I've had a great experience so far. Customer service is on point. Oliver answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly. Honestly this makes me feel secure and comfortable when signing up with new integrations for my store. Looking forward to learning more about this app!

TheBlackPurple

I am new to affiliate marketing, very happy with the results so far. The Refersion Market place is great to get new affiliate into the program.
Refersion team has been very helpful.

Iksplor

My experience so far has been great! Thanks for helping me setup the test sale Lisy! Excited to get started with Refersion!

MediaLight Bias Lighting

Onboarding was a snap. Thanks to Lisy for helping to get everything up and running. Already seeing results. Thanks!

MR EATWELL

We joined refersion to help track our affiliates sales, as well as pay out our monthly charity initiatives. It has been such an easy process thus far. Everyone is quick to respond and Andre, who did our onboarding, is always quick to follow up to ensure we got our questions answered.

VRB Labs

We just joined Refersion and we are super impressed so far - especially with the customer service. We initially tried to use shareasale but couldn't get anyone to help us install the pixels correctly for accurate conversion tracking (we have a unique checkout process so it needed a little expertise). Olivier from Refersion jumped into our store and worked on it for 3 days to get us up and running! Its working like a charm.

The Mine Co

I have just gotten started with my setup. The platform seems to be incredibly helpful with a point of contact and educational assets to offer brands. Andrew was a huge help in getting my shopify store integrated. I look forward to using the affiliate program with my influencers.

TCVM Pet Supply

This is a great app and Andre on customer support is an asset to their team. He answered my question, then noticed something else I needed help with before I even noticed it. That is the definition of going above and beyond the Shopify app call of duty!

Culleoka Company LLC

I use Refersion to manage my affiliates. I like that there is a seamless integration with Shopify. So far the experience has been a good one. Refersion has a great, responsive customer support team.