Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

GYMNSTYLE

My initial experience with Nick Castelleno has been great. So far so good, lets see what up next. Keep up the good work Nick! I haven't had any orders yet. Hopefully soon.

Motion Design School

Many thanks to Oliver, the support manager!
A good system, but in my opinion there is not enough functionality to manage the conversion. For example, if a partial refund occurs. In this case, I had to seek help, and the system itself does not automatically take this into account.

Lintmaster Official Store

Nick was really helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ajna Wellbeing

Thanks Nick for helping us to set up our affiliate link and test it out! Looking forward to sending the link out.

Peak and Valley

Andre helped me with the installation of Refersion onto my Shopify store - 5/5 customer service. I am def looking forward to using the app.

Mario Tricoci

We needed an affiliate marketing app that could work for our use case as well, which is for our own internal employees being our brand ambassadors. We needed a program that is easy to setup affiliates even though they are not "affiliates" and be able to auto approve them without a confirmation email. This program does that and allows a flexible commission program to be setup. Only things I wish it has was scheduling recurring reports to run at a specified time. Currently they trigger at UTC midnight. I would like it if we could specify when the reports run. Also wish there was a "managers" login to view all the reports for the activity. Giving people full access to the app and all the settings is not ideal for affiliate managers. All in all, highly recommend. Hopeful for these enhancements to be added.

CBD Universe

Nick has been a big hands-on help in getting our store set up! Since we're such a small team, I really appreciate his assistance and quick replies.

WOPET

Thank you Olivier,Erik and Nick 's support, Thank you Olivier help me to set up in my shopify store, very good service!

Mr. Peanut's

So far so good. Set up was straight forward and thorough, and Andre logged into my Shopify and completed then double checked my setup jus to make sure. That's not common with other Shopify apps I have used.

MANTL

Refersion was super simple to set up and Nick, helped me make sure everything was working properly!