Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Uniquesavers

Anderson was very great with the set up. I have had these app for few days and I see increase already in sales while affiliates are also happy making money for themselves.

healthybud

So far so good with Refersion! We're doing a change over from Affiliatly in order to obtain the multi-domain feature.

It's been a pleasure coordinating with Lindsay and Nick is just awesome when it comes to any implementation requests!

BAABS Beauty

Had to reinstall the app. There were some connectivity issues. But Nick once resolved, Nick got everything set up quickly!

Beautifully Nourished

I am coming to the end of the trial and I have been so happy with the helpfulness of the team! The programme is simple to set up and the support to complete this has been exemplary. Thanks to Nick and Olivier for my on-boarding training and integration! Me and team BN can't wait to get started. Thanks!

WorksSoWell

The APP is excellent...the service is what really made me decide to get this app. Olivier provides the best support. It is very easy going and very knowledgable with a problem solving mindset.

Forever Bloom Skin Care

Nick was very professional, quick to react, knowledgeable and generous. Team Forever Bloom Skincare

KITHCUSTOM

Nick from Refersion has been very helpful to me and addressed all my concerns. I am very thankful to him and the rest of the team for all the prompt replies and always being there to answer my questions. Its been a very smooth journey easing into the app. The service is wonderful and I highly recommend everyone to try it out!!

Biird

Great way to get a referral program started. Everything you need is there and it's super easy to get going. Andre from Refersion help us greatly to test everything and get it all going.

Packed Health

Program seems to work well. It was simple to create an acount, Nick was really helpful getting everything setup.

July

Refersion was relatively easy to onboard onto, and the dashboard is easy to navigate. Their customer service is excellent and Andre guided our team the whole way as we got everything set up. He responded extremely quickly and gave us very clear and specific instructions. Thanks Andre!