Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Owconceptstore

Started using it, works easy and quickly.

Uldekko

Still trying it out but so far, so good! It's easy to set up, easy to register new affilliates and it tracks and records conversions quite well! Really enjoying it so far!

Mindful Luxe

Great App and customer service. Just started using it I would highly recommend this app.

Bepurebeauty

It works with one affiliate. It seemed that they would promote our site to get affiliates to find us. So far we have had no other affiliates sign up.

Grocery Gripps

I love it so far. We had a little bit of a hiccup in the beginning, but Brittany was very helpful and timely over the chat help feature. Here's to growing our network!

Spreepicky

It's good but I hope they can show more backlinks so I can track the traffic more :)

Juliaandjulia

We are very happy about some things the application offers: easy to use for the affiliates, have an easy overview as a company on how the affiliate's program is working, easy to pay and manage... Just encountered two negative points for the moment:
- when making manual payment, I'm oblige to fulfill at 100% the payment, and after charge manually the part that hasn't been paid (when making other type of payment methods, I can tell the program how much I want to pay).
- After reading a few things on SEO, I have doubts if the links generated with the refersion app is damaging my SEO or not (if it only keeps the same it's good by me, although I expected SEO would improve thanks to having so many new links generated... but I have doubts this is true).

Love Fitness Apparel

On average we receive 100 emails a week from individuals seeking to be a sponsored athlete or brand ambassador. It has been a tedious process to read through every email and select the individuals that would qualify to be a brand ambassador and we had a hard time rejecting hundreds of individuals because of the areas they didn't qualify in... we wanted our customers to feel like they're apart of the brand and earn money while sharing our apparel with their friends and families. That's when we started researching different affiliate programs and finally discovered Refersion. This app has been a great experience for us and our brand. We have close to 500 affiliates and the generated sales are tremendous! We allow our affiliates the opportunity to become a brand ambassador (which has greater perks and advantages... free apparel... social media exposure... etc)... but they have to generate 50 sales.

There are a few flaws with refersion that we have encountered. 1) Affiliates will 'double dip'. They know that they will receive a payout for the sale they get from customers using their code. Then they will use the code on their personal orders... thinking they will receive a discount on their order and on top of that get an additional payout from refersion. 2) Cost of referesion app keeps getting exceedingly pricey due to the amount of affiliates signing up. 3) Payout isn't automatic and now that we have caught affiliates 'double dipping' we have to manually go through ALL affiliates sales and manually readjust the payout amount.

Ruqasa

Easy to use and very convenient

Volumehairext

Simple set up, all my affiiates love it!