Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Amoliani Sunglasses

We really love the app. Most of our traffic comes from refersion links of our affiliates. Handling is easy. Thank you guys :)

Dynamiccontentreviewservice

Easy to install and up and running in a few mins. Look forward to taking this for a test drive

Fabuloushandbags

VERY EFFECTIVE AND BRILLIANT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Aquaextremeproducts

Overall I think Refersion is effective. The set-up was a little tough for me and don't like the payments are only on PayPal. Any affiliate system is only as good as how much you put into it.

Trapsteamstore

I was able to create such an amazing page for my affiliate program. Easy to install into my shopify website. Best app I could find for affiliate program.

Steampunk, Victorian, and Vintage Inspired Jewelry
est.2015, Website launching on 09/30/2016

Zoe Vine

A brilliant app! Would recommend.

Urbanlifeshop

Very easy app to use, makes it very simple to explain to your partners how to create an account in www.urbanlifeshop.com and then even easier to pay those partners.

Nouveau Riche Boutique

Awesome app - highly recommend!

Easy to set up!

Meals For Pets

Very easy app to use, makes it very simple to explain to your partners how to create an account and then even easier to pay those partners.

Wardrobe By Me

Love the fact, that I can pay back something to all the people that help and support my shop.
Christina Wardrobe By Me