Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Pnp Supplements

Works great! Very easy and straightforward to use. Everything you need in one place.

Woodies

Refersion is a great affiliate tracking platform. It's the easiest and most straightforward process to get started. The platform for affiliates is great because you get new people working to promote your brand without doing any extra work, highly recommended!

House Of Maguie 2

So far so good! easy management dashboard admin, app does what promises to do, just a small note! they could improve on their services offering the option to send customised e-mail for the new affiliates as their mail link is very simple and plain artwork.
Lets make what is good even better Refersion team! think about that!

Sonia Roselli

So far, so good! Shibo has been amazing at helping me get up and running. It's pretty self explanatory too.

I tried Leaddyno but it was a real headache.

So far I'm loving it!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm updating my review.

After using this program for a couple of years, I'm finding that the platform isn't intuitive anymore, there is only online support during "banking hours" and reports are not very robust.

While it's not horrible, it's not as easy to use as I would like, being a busy store owner. so I'm going to be looking for a new one.

Red Leaf Boutique

This is such a great app and their support is amazing as well. If you are looking for a referral app, I highly recommend this one. www.triberedleaf.com

Legato Performance

Refersion has been very easy to use. Over the past 6 months we have recieved many sales and can easily see who sent us those sales. It is a must install if you want to add an affiliate program to your business.

Pink Detox

Love how easy Refersion was to install and that they offer their own marketplace to find new affiliates. Works great for us!

Couplestuffs

Refersion is easy to install and provides a great avenue for reaching out to more customers thru your affiliates. Refersion affiliate system is a great app for our website www .couplestuffs.com!

Pokestopcenter

Great app if you want to implement affiliate system to your shop.

Ociety

tbh couldn't ask for better. easy to set up and is working perfectly.