Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

thePaintLine.com

This app is really great for tracking affiliates! It makes things so simple and organized, and we love being able to connect it to our Shopify store. Paying affiliates through this platform is seamless and simple. Setting everything up initially can be a little challenging, but the tutorial videos help a lot. When we couldn't figure out a few things on our own, Emma from customer service stepped in! She was able to walk us through setting up discount links and made sure everything was running smoothly which was much appreciated. Overall, I would definitely recommend this app to users who are seeking an affiliate management system!

Anarchicfashion.com

Emma the help person is amazing and support in general is fantastic.
My main goal was to acquire new affiliates and I believe this is where Refersion could make better use of the market place. There appears to be no way of contacting any affiliates until they have joined your program. Your program will be listed in the market place but becomes buried very quickly after launch. The data reporting is very good btw... so our only criticism is the market place

Vapourium

This app seems like it has a lot of moving parts, and difficult to use... HOWEVER the tutorials and support from the Customer Success Manager made it super easy. The depth of what we want to do was quickly achieved.

10/10

Knoty Resort Wear

This app is very easy to use and the customer service is amazing. Emma helped me go thru the app and learn how to use it and always answered all my questions with professionalism. She was always on top of it!

Patriot Cornhole

The integration process was easy, they even ran a test order for me. Please buy Emma a beer. Thanks again!

Natural Armor

have worked with a lot of apps and the customer service was terrible.

Emma was the consummate profession and very knowledgeable.

if for some reason she doesn't work out with your company, send her to me. She's hired!

Ripplez By Danny

Refersion has been very helpful. They respond quickly to my questions and are always willing to login and make an adjustment for me. Emma Shakima and Eric have all been very active contacting me. Thank you Refersion not just for a great app but also for your great service!

Natuurlijk Presteren

Wonderfull! Emma helped me with installing the app properly. I am using a thirth party payment provider, so Refersion did not work in the first stage. They helped me installing the app for free. Thanks Emma and Refersion!

CordaRoy's Convertible Bean Bags | There's a bed inside!

Emma was super helpful with our issue of needing to remove affiliates from our account and fixed our issue quickly.

My Hair Love

This app has made managing and recruiting affiliates a breeze. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is it doesn't allow for multi-level payouts which would be a nice feature. However, this is a minor concern of mine and I choose it over others for it's amazing customer support. I scheduled a one on one screen share with Emma during the setup and was extremely pleased with her level of dedication to customer satisfaction.