Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Libertarian Country

Excellent concept. Already have many groups and bloggers who are joining up with us and are excited to earn money from the sales they generate for us. We love the seamless integration process, setup, and sophisticated yet clean and crisp dashboard. Highly recommended.

Global Handmade Hope Glory Projects

This app is easy to install and use. I had a couple of support questions and the response time was good.

Iron Tanks Gym Fitness

Works a treat, would recommend!

Heyday Footwear

Really easy to use, reasonable pricing and great customer support

Japanwifibuddy Com

Shockingly easy and smooth setup. Most apps we use on our store don't have setup nearly this easy, yet they provide services that are much simpler and less powerful. 5-stars so far!

Umai Dry

UMAi Dry® is a niche product for true foodies and meat lovers. For this reason, it is truly a product whose story is best told by word-of-mouth. Refersion has given UMAi Dry® lovers a way to share their passion--and earn a little on the side. Great app with a smooth backend!

Nipyata2

Super simple to set up. Easy to use. Awesome user experience and extremely happy thus far! NIPYATA! is a big fan of Refersion! #nipyatalove

Americanbedding

So far so good. I did quite a lot of research and couldn't find a clear winner, but something in my gut said Refersion was the one to go with for my needs. CRAZY simple set-up and I was up and running. Looking forward to pushing the throttle down on it but so far so good! Definitely worth your consideration!

Christian Wearables

After spending ALL DAY trying to get another affiliate app set up, I decided to go with Refersion. It was literally set up in 5 minutes! OMG, I want my day back! I should have come here first. Highly recommend this app for Shopify.

Cuteesclub

Love it! It's the perfect app I've been looking for.