Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Umai Dry

UMAi Dry® is a niche product for true foodies and meat lovers. For this reason, it is truly a product whose story is best told by word-of-mouth. Refersion has given UMAi Dry® lovers a way to share their passion--and earn a little on the side. Great app with a smooth backend!

Nipyata2

Super simple to set up. Easy to use. Awesome user experience and extremely happy thus far! NIPYATA! is a big fan of Refersion! #nipyatalove

Americanbedding

So far so good. I did quite a lot of research and couldn't find a clear winner, but something in my gut said Refersion was the one to go with for my needs. CRAZY simple set-up and I was up and running. Looking forward to pushing the throttle down on it but so far so good! Definitely worth your consideration!

Christian Wearables

After spending ALL DAY trying to get another affiliate app set up, I decided to go with Refersion. It was literally set up in 5 minutes! OMG, I want my day back! I should have come here first. Highly recommend this app for Shopify.

Cuteesclub

Love it! It's the perfect app I've been looking for.

Microsky Cloud Backup

So far so good. Integrated with Recharge subsciptions also!

Kliq Music Gear

So far no complaints :-) Setup was super simple and the interface is logically laid out. Though this app might be priced a bit higher than some others, their longstanding position in the affiliate app space is something that you can count on, especially as your sales and affiliates grow.

Office Privacy

Super easy to use, and fantastic interface. I'm still just getting started, but I'm sure I will be seeing the results in sales very soon.

Uldekko

Still trying it out but so far, so good! It's easy to set up, easy to register new affilliates and it tracks and records conversions quite well! Really enjoying it so far!

Mainandlocal

Great app for online stores looking to add affiliate marketing to their strategy!