Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Dresstolook

Great backend services! Just started using it and it is positive so far.

Connect 2 Geek

This is a very cool idea and I look forward to using it!

Mindful Luxe

Great App and customer service. Just started using it I would highly recommend this app.

Wolfaesthetics

I very recently began using Refersion for my gym clothing company to get a method of taking on fitness affiliates/ ambassadors but not actually employing them so they get paid based on what they actually produce. Great platform for this I have had no issues so far and am only looking to continue to take on affiliates so I highly recommend using this platform no matter your business size or industry. If your not using it then i 100% recommend trying it at least.

Glam Seamless Hair

Refersion allows our affiliates to spread brand awareness for Glam Seamless hair extensions. The platform that shows when our affiliates log in and share their links is helpful.

Sundried

We have set-up a program on https://www.sundried.com so we can work with partners. The customisation is ideal. And the unique vouchers per affiliate delivers what we are after as a brand.

Yovogueclothing

Easy to set up and nice features! Very good app!

Smokedagger

Getting started with Refersion was much more simple than I though. Initial setup for our online e-liquid store took less than an hour.

Dapper Lighting

Just installed it. Let's see how it goes!

Bourbon Barbies

Just started using Refersion to gain more traffic. The setup was easy and straight forward, so far, so good! It's also reasonably priced, and you can create a custom plan, too.