Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage & grow your affiliate, influencer, & referral marketing

Shearclub

We decided to go with Refersion, because it integrates beautifully with our recurring billing app by ReCharge (with is another five star app with impeccable support). So far it's doing exactly what it needs to do. Thanks, Refersion!

Daebakcases

Refersion is one of the most useful shopify apps I have ever used. Personally I use it to track my affiliate conversions via discount codes, which gets rid of the headache from the excel sheet I have been using previously. Also, Refersion is great for keeping track of royalties if you have a large number of people that work for you. Their customer support is top notch and I would recommend them to anyone that is looking to keep track of affiliates using an easy to understand system.

Bepurebeauty

It works with one affiliate. It seemed that they would promote our site to get affiliates to find us. So far we have had no other affiliates sign up.

Grocery Gripps

I love it so far. We had a little bit of a hiccup in the beginning, but Brittany was very helpful and timely over the chat help feature. Here's to growing our network!

K9cornerstore

Just loaded it, and within 2 minutes I had one affiliate sign up, so far pretty easy, Just need to figure out a couple of thing, but it's looking good so far, I LIKE IT!!!!!
kingkanine.com

Divaslounge Online

Affiliatly is better. Had to uninstall

Bluvos Energy Ltd

Everything works great so far. Affiliates are signing up and driving traffic!

Yourturnkeystore 161

Solid. Good customer service as well

Tara Lynns

We have had great success with this app. It is easy to use and easy for clients to set up and get paid.

Lose A Pound Daily

This app has been a lifesaver. I used a different platform app in the past and it was a nightmare. Thanks!