Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Yovogueclothing

Easy to set up and nice features! Very good app!

Smokedagger

Getting started with Refersion was much more simple than I though. Initial setup for our online e-liquid store took less than an hour.

Dapper Lighting

Just installed it. Let's see how it goes!

Bourbon Barbies

Just started using Refersion to gain more traffic. The setup was easy and straight forward, so far, so good! It's also reasonably priced, and you can create a custom plan, too.

Jadeyoga

Great app! Will definitely keep using.

Hazel And Bliss Boutique

I have downloaded and tried every app offered here. Refersion is by far the most user friendly one. Pretty excited about putting it to use in the future.

Lively Matcha

A must have for all shopify stores! I had been planning on launching a affiliate program to increase my sales, but I thought it would be very complicated to implement. Thanks to Refersion, it just a few minutes I have the whole system in place, branded, and looking way more powerful than I ever expected, this is the best affiliate app for shopify stores!

Fearlessnation

Just a few days into using this app and it's making us money. Affiliates just have to be reminded to try different things until something starts to click. https://www.fearlessnation.us/

Irene Glam

Be ready to being charged even if you want to cancel your subscription. Complete lack of support, but more than ready to charge your credit card.
Get ready to pay!

Ettica Cubes

We've used a few different affiliate programs and this is by far the best. Simple to manage and monitor.