Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Oshun White

Great Shopify plugin. I'd recommend to any company looking to use affiliate marketing to grow their business and wants a rich interface that is simple to set up.

Juliaandjulia

We are very happy about some things the application offers: easy to use for the affiliates, have an easy overview as a company on how the affiliate's program is working, easy to pay and manage... Just encountered two negative points for the moment:
- when making manual payment, I'm oblige to fulfill at 100% the payment, and after charge manually the part that hasn't been paid (when making other type of payment methods, I can tell the program how much I want to pay).
- After reading a few things on SEO, I have doubts if the links generated with the refersion app is damaging my SEO or not (if it only keeps the same it's good by me, although I expected SEO would improve thanks to having so many new links generated... but I have doubts this is true).

Love Fitness Apparel

On average we receive 100 emails a week from individuals seeking to be a sponsored athlete or brand ambassador. It has been a tedious process to read through every email and select the individuals that would qualify to be a brand ambassador and we had a hard time rejecting hundreds of individuals because of the areas they didn't qualify in... we wanted our customers to feel like they're apart of the brand and earn money while sharing our apparel with their friends and families. That's when we started researching different affiliate programs and finally discovered Refersion. This app has been a great experience for us and our brand. We have close to 500 affiliates and the generated sales are tremendous! We allow our affiliates the opportunity to become a brand ambassador (which has greater perks and advantages... free apparel... social media exposure... etc)... but they have to generate 50 sales.

There are a few flaws with refersion that we have encountered. 1) Affiliates will 'double dip'. They know that they will receive a payout for the sale they get from customers using their code. Then they will use the code on their personal orders... thinking they will receive a discount on their order and on top of that get an additional payout from refersion. 2) Cost of referesion app keeps getting exceedingly pricey due to the amount of affiliates signing up. 3) Payout isn't automatic and now that we have caught affiliates 'double dipping' we have to manually go through ALL affiliates sales and manually readjust the payout amount.

The Edu Fund

Love the fact that the affiliates can keep track of their progress. The Edu Fund, the online retail store that gives back is always looking and adding affiliates to the program. We can focus on the business and our goals with this app!

The Sweet Box

The Sweet Box is selectively seeking affiliates and Refersion came as the #1 recommendation. Very impressed so far that they did the work, so we can focus on our business and making our affiliates happy. Big fans over here!

Kennedys Biscuits

The app seems to be working well. It has already began driving traffic to our online store.

Warriorincus

At WarriorInc USA we wanted a robust and powerful Affiliate program and a trusted partner to manage it, we found that with Refersion.

Bonnie And Clyde Pet Goods

I love Refersion! Super easy to set-up and use.

Jotitdown

Very easy to use, wonderful support staff and customer service, easy set up and works perfectly with Shopify. Great app!

The 2 Bits Man

It's the best affiliate program for Shopify...hands down. Don't waste your time, I already did that. Refersion is the best one.