Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Eye Feel Shady

Amazing, amazing and amazing customer service. I worked directly with Brittany and she was phenomenal. She answered all my questions and went beyond my expectations. Thanks Refersion and Brittany!

Treatshappen

The biggest thing for me is that Refersion works with both our Canadian and US store and it works for

Champ De Fleurs Skincare

Thank you Brittany for saving the day! Smooth sailing from here on out.

Femfusion Fitness

Easy to use! Clean, clear, and friendly even for those who aren't too "tech-y."

Flex Comics

Great product, has made our life much easier and our affiliates are much happier!

Spreepicky

It's good but I hope they can show more backlinks so I can track the traffic more :)

Interior Theory

Very simple and easy to navigate the setup process. I tested an order within 5 minutes of setup and everything worked seamlessly. I am ready to begin the process of finding some affiliate promoters now!

Everyman Co

Such a great app! Has worked well for the Everyman team with both affiliates and our customers. Makes it really easy for them both to link to us and get attributed for conversions.

Www Muslimstore Us

Great app for what it does. Clean and intuitive design. Easy to follow.

Oshun White

Great Shopify plugin. I'd recommend to any company looking to use affiliate marketing to grow their business and wants a rich interface that is simple to set up.