Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Cheap Ass Plugs

App works great! 4 Stars because it's a bit expensive. But we make enough back in affiliate referral sales to cover the monthly cost and more. We love the analytics Refersion provides to see when/where our referral sales are coming from, and also our top affiliates so we can reward them accordingly. Cheapassplugs.com

Wud By Matoa

We use refersion on our wooden watch website http://www.wudapparel.com - its a very simple app, albeit a bit expensive, but very functional. Finding affiliates can be difficult for new brands but with enough outreach, it's very possible

Purpleandchrome

Refersion is a super simple program to manage our affilitates from registration to payouts! As a brand owner time management is key so Refersion allows us the ability to further spread our brand message while handling a big load of the work. I would definitely recommend Refersion to anyone looking for that perfect mix of power and simplicity.

Lipstickrepublic 2

I have been using this referral program for about a year now...Generally everything works well except I can never seem to pay affiliates automatically via PayPal (as is one of their features) but that's ok, I can live with sending payment manually. 4 weeks ago this program stopped abruptly...No idea why. It is no longer tracking what payments are needed to be paid to affiliates. So far customer support has taken 1 week to get back to me, and still no help although numerous emails have been sent. I will be uninstalling if I don't hear something soon!

Newzealandsbest

Let me start by saying, I am not the most technical person, so whenever I decide to add a new app to my Shopify store I get a little nervous. However, I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to set up Refersion. It ended up being just what I needed. It was very simple to customize the affiliate sign up page and emails. I was even able to take the affiliate link generated by Refersion and customize it in Shopify to better meet my affiliate's needs. There was one thing I was unsure how to do during the set up process, so I contacted Refersion's customer service team and Brittany was quick to offer the assistance and answers I needed. She also followed up to make sure I was all set up and ready to go.

Chynna Dolls

Refersion so far has been great. Their staff is great with answering all of our questions via chat and provide us with great information to really optimize our affiliate program.

Anthony Sinclair 3

Awesome app and excellent customer support! Highly recommended.

Camoeverafter

Great customer service and it was a very easy set up. Yet to see how it all works but it started well.

Spaced Out Shop

Love it. Others can now peddle my wares, and it was easy. Won't regret it, go. What are you waiting for?

Pasquale Fusca

Great App easy to set up and use. very happy