Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage & grow your affiliate, influencer, & referral marketing

Purpleandchrome

Refersion is a super simple program to manage our affilitates from registration to payouts! As a brand owner time management is key so Refersion allows us the ability to further spread our brand message while handling a big load of the work. I would definitely recommend Refersion to anyone looking for that perfect mix of power and simplicity.

Camoeverafter

Great customer service and it was a very easy set up. Yet to see how it all works but it started well.

Be Well With Arielle

Easy to use and great customer service. Will definitely use for my future product launches!

Rue Macellin

So far so good. It's very straightforward to setup and use. We've got a few registered affiliates already.

Bariatricpal

Good app but seems like affiliate programs are going out of style.

Llb1

Really great tool for our business. Support is great too!

Niucoco

integration seems effective so far and tracking looks easy enough.

let the affiliates program BEGIN!

Feel The Relaxation

I really liked Refersion for the ease of use and great integration with Shopify. The support is absolutely outstanding too. Only thing is that their plans don't work for me. The free plan gives me 15 affiliates but these 15 affiliates don't generate enough conversions to justify the jump to the next level (about $27/month). What I would need is a plan at $5/month for say 100 affiliates and maybe $50/month in sales. You know, that way I can get enough affiliates to generate the income so I need to sign up for the next level. Other than that it's a great app and I'm really sad that I am forced to change to a different provider.

R3volved Shop

Really simple to set up and very easy for affiliates to use.

Helseterapi As

Really impressed with this app for affiliate tracking. Been using it for my clients store and it's quick to set up and nice to work with. Expecting some better integration with PayPal and possible Stripe later. I recommend it.