Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Panda Inc

Super effective and a must-have for expanding your business!

Exandin Nutrition

i great app for anyone starting up a small business, clear and easy to understand. great app.

Peora Skincare

It is a great app if you are just starting your business. Easy to use, simple yet powerful tool to use.

Vertstone

A superb experience. Easy, streamlined, non-complicated and the interface is clean and very, very tidy.

Octopus Copenhagen

It was a bit difficult to install (for me), but Brittany from CS was very very helpful and now I am up running :-)

Sexyback Boutique

This is a great app. After testing it out on a couple affiliates we found that it is extremely easy to use and easy to understand. The only downside that I found was the fact that the free plan has a limit of what I believe is $100, but up to ten affiliates. For our business (fashion industry), this $100 limit is achieved easily with even just one affiliate. Other than that, it is overall a great app, and I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to get into affiliate marketing.

Centurion Goods Keytags

So far so good. It does everything I need it to.

Monarch Extensions

The setup could not have been any easier! With a few clicks and some text modifications, we were up and running in no time at all. We are onboarding affiliates already and we can't wait to get immersed in the reports.

Zabba Designs

we love the app at Zabba Designs. we have been using it for more then a year and I love the ease of usage.

Get Back Supply Co

This app has worked very well for our small Surf Brand. It's a great way for customers to get discounts on our products while earning some extra cash and spreading the word about our company. Refersion has all of the tools and support you need to make a powerful referral program of your own!

Nick Gousha | VP