Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Kulaushop Sk

we just test this app but it looks totally great. Support by Brittany is perfect. There is just one thing that I miss: Fully customizable and translatable front-end (login page etc.) ...English is very popular but there are also other potential new countries and markets :) I really hope that in the near future you will able to offer this feature...Marek by KULAUshop.sk

Www Mychoicesoftware Com

This is a fantastic system. It's well built and works great. We simply put the link to the sign up on our page and put out a email blast and we started getting referral traffic.

Justbella

Simple, straightforward and clear for both retailer and affiliate - this is our first time working with affiliate marketing and Refersion have made the process so simple!

Organizational Success

I tried a couple other well known names for affiliate tracking but Refersion is the one that offers the most comprehensive tutorials for a novice to understand. I would recommend this to anyone!!

Etrexa

We tried several affiliate tracking apps. This one seems to be the best so far. There are a few minor things we think could be better, but overall it's a good, easy to understand and straightforward tool that allows you to set up your affiliate program in no time.

UPDATE: The guys keep adding features. Great tech support!

Xoticahair

Great App! easy to set up and customize.

Tasr Tyc

Brittany was really helpful has the patience of a saint. When I had questions, fast responses. Not like the other app I had, customer service never responded.

The app is great! Love it!

Madden Coin Wizard

Been through a few apps, trying to find one like this, easy to install, can easily have on the front end of things without being fully external, easy to pay customers and see whats happening also.

Trusted Business Lists

Only just installed the app and seems very easy to me so far. Let's see how it goes. But set up was a doddle!

Jainmy

I've been trying to do this for 2 years with other companies and kept putting it off because all the other websites make it too time consuming to figure out their backend and setup like business owners don't have enough on their plate. The girl on the customer support chat was very helpful and walked me through it and I was able to set mine up quickly and dedicated me plenty of time as opposed to leaddyno where they just send you to watch complicated videos that are not even up to date and you have to pay for the visits not like refersion where it doesn't matter the amount of traffic. I'm giving it a 4 star because they should have commissions per product category instead of adding the product skus one by one and also they need to have a short sweet video for merchants to walk new affiliates on how to sign up for the program quickly and start making money right away but besides that I like it.