Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Kennedys Biscuits

The app seems to be working well. It has already began driving traffic to our online store.

Warriorincus

At WarriorInc USA we wanted a robust and powerful Affiliate program and a trusted partner to manage it, we found that with Refersion.

Bonnie And Clyde Pet Goods

I love Refersion! Super easy to set-up and use.

Jotitdown

Very easy to use, wonderful support staff and customer service, easy set up and works perfectly with Shopify. Great app!

The 2 Bits Man

It's the best affiliate program for Shopify...hands down. Don't waste your time, I already did that. Refersion is the best one.

Ruqasa

Easy to use and very convenient

Rosesteacupstest

So easy to set up and use. We are very excited to start our affiliate program!

Volumehairext

Simple set up, all my affiiates love it!

Progood

A simple and easy Affiliate App perfect for small/medium business. I tried another Affiliate App but it was way too complex and felt like I needed to be a software developer to use it. Reversion is very simple and easy to use.

Gloves Com

Excellent app. We have only begun to use the app and find it very intuitive and easy to navigate the set up process. Tracking affiliate visits and conversions is simple and easily viewable within the app.