Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Artyourwalls

Really easy to set up and use. No many publishers in the marketplace though,

Swoop Towels

Refersion was a no-sweat setup and does exactly what it says it will. Even the basic paid plan is very feature-rich, so you don't have to upgrade to a higher plan to get an affiliate program that really works, but as your business grows there are some worth while upgrades.
One feature that I love that I didn't know about until after I started using Refersion is the post-purchase affiliate sign-up. You can easily configure it so that it offers any customer their own tracking link so that they can get paid to refer you to their network!
You can also manually add affiliates and set specific affiliate-related or sku-related compensations. So it's pretty flexible.
Support has been great so far. I highly recommend this app.

Gameofkeys

Fantastic app!

Easy to set up and get going quickly, I had a few questions as it was all new to me but the support was brilliant and helped me through everything, and the added bonus of the free affiliate marketplace topped it off.

Cheers guys!

Llb1

Really great tool for our business. Support is great too!

Bladeandblue

Very good app. Well built.
Unfortunately, we haven't had any affiliate requests through their Market place. We have switched to the free version, until we can get some affiliates to work with us.

Ice Gear Inc

Great so far! We sell personalized in case of emergency ICE cards and tags and we were looking for a way to partner with different organizations in order to drive sales. Setup took about 5 minutes and the interface looks great on both my end and the affiliates end. Very professional.

Axistango 3

Happy with the app and customer service. The app does exactly what we need it to, and the team is responsive and helpful. www.axistango.com

Penguin Organics

Our store had a problem with the tracking and refersion team followed up and solved the problem.

Olayemi 3

Cool app,but it doesn't work for my currency and refersion won't consider me :(

Lake Shore Threads

Great customer service! The product works exactly as advertised. It has boosted my reach tremendously!