Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Artdenoe

Easy to install, easy to use, and adapted to the size of my shop for the billing. Great, Thank you

Xavier Masson, Art de Noé

Workoutlabs

Used to work well but I've ran into three different things broken within the app in the last week – affiliate count doesn't update when you delete affiliates, inaccurate billing / invoicing dates and the downgrade link doesn't work once you've upgraded to a paid plan. Too expensive in my opinion too.

Mens Natural Care Products

The app works great and is easy to install. I liked that they were open on the weekend for customer service help, as I did run into a simple problem on entering my URL during setup (I did not enter it exactly as it is listed ). Quick fix was resolved.

Program is simple enough for affiliates to sign up and use as well.

Feel The Relaxation

I really liked Refersion for the ease of use and great integration with Shopify. The support is absolutely outstanding too. Only thing is that their plans don't work for me. The free plan gives me 15 affiliates but these 15 affiliates don't generate enough conversions to justify the jump to the next level (about $27/month). What I would need is a plan at $5/month for say 100 affiliates and maybe $50/month in sales. You know, that way I can get enough affiliates to generate the income so I need to sign up for the next level. Other than that it's a great app and I'm really sad that I am forced to change to a different provider.

Lord Vaper Pens

Thanks for incorporating my suggestions in the main stats interface. I ran programs for 15 years in another industry and I will say that this is a top-notch affiliate program built to work great with Shopify where others may not integrate as well. Great work.

Pixics

Just signed up for Refersion, and I'm loving it so far. I get to try it out for free for the first 15 affiliates just to see how it works. And the great part is that they allow back-links to your site which is essential for SEO.

Axis Drones

This is by far, one of the most user friendly apps I have added to our store. Customer service is very prompt and extremely friendly and knowledgeable via the chat module on their site. The backend is clean, modern and stress-free, highly recommend this app and company!!

Second Handmobiles Com

So far I love this app. They have excellent customer service and installation was easy.

Atticteatox

Great app! Really easy to use and effective. Highly recommended :))))

Chomps

So far this app looks to be a great affiliate marketing tool combined with a customer referral tracking system. I've been working closely with Brittany to get our campaigns set up and she's been extremely responsive and super helpful. Great experience so far, hope to generate some serious sales from it!