Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Grow your revenue with the #1 affiliate marketing platform.

Devine Beauty Emporium

Super easy to use and is definitely increasing my sales. As a small business owner this is the app for me!

Cade Style Lounge

So far, so good! Excited to see how things go!

shop.codaandcade.com

Omg Detox

Super helpful, thank you!

www.omgdetox.com

Terraslatepaper

What's great about the app is that it encourages people to join your affiliate program upon a completed checkout. We sell a niche product - waterproof paper - and the hardest thing about our business is getting our product in front of new people. Nobody believes it 'till they see it, and with a referral from a friend that knows how good the product really is, we get a new customer and keep our current customers by giving them a nice kickback.

The app is super easy to install and is moderately easy to use on the back end. You'll need to figure out how to setup Mass Payments through PayPal which takes a bit of Googling, but is totally do-able with one cup of coffee next to you.

Thanks Refersion! Feel free to check out our site to see how we use the Refersion app.

Islands Harvest

Just started using this and its really helpful. Customer service is great

The Holy Black

So Far it seems to be exactly what I was looking for, easy to set up and use. The only thing it seems to be missing is an affiliate code based on coupon codes. That would be nice for instagram and twitter.

Colorit

I just signed up, but it looks pretty good so far.

Mmillsco

Easy start up, easy affiliate link creation.

The Jade Monkey Boutique

Love this app! It makes it so easy to keep track of my affiliates.

Alva Fitness

This is by far the best Affiliate app out there with all the features. We use this for our apparel brand www.alvafitness.com and the tool has really helped us take our marketing strategy to the next level.